Draconic

Branislav Stankovic

New Metal Member
Nov 18, 2011
Hey guys,

I finally decided to join the Ultimate Metal forums and showcase our work, even tho I have been a long time reader.

Draconic has been working for a long time, and we have two albums already released, and a new single that came out this summer. We are also getting ready to hit the studio and record our third album that will hopefully be released in 2012.

There have been talks about Draconic before on Ultimate Metal forums (you can check out this thread where Alan Sacha Laskow, who did an awesome job mixing our latest single "Hospitals", talks about the mix itself.

Not going to bore you with a wall of text, so I will just give you the links to places where you can check out our stuff and read up on the bend.

We would like to hear your feedback, so don't be shy about leaving comment or discussing our music.

Also, we are always interested in connecting to different media dealing with metal music, as it's always nice to get some coverage. If you just like our music or have anything that you would like to ask or say - just contact us via facebook, e-mail or twitter.

Here are the links :

Youtube:
Facebook
Myspace
Official web page
Twiiter
Soundcloud

Best regards.

Branislav Stankovic
Draconic (keyboards/samples)