DragonForce & Mercury Rain - Bristol

Volcane

Power Quest
Feb 16, 2003
www.progpoweruk.com
DragonForce & Mercury Rain join forces to Rock the 'Full Moon' in Bristol on Saturday the 24th May 2003...

Tickets will be available online. More info soon...

Hell Yeahh! This should be a good night out!. A decent Power-Metal gig not in London. Stokes Croft will Rock!! , dont disturb the Yuppies in their Flats , sorry , Apartments nearby.

The date for DF & MR has been changed to:

SUNDAY 18th MAY @ THE FULL MOON, BRISTOL

TICKETS £5adv / £6 on the door.

Tickets should be available next week from http://www.bristolticketshop.co.uk

Bristol Gets vitually no Power Metal, and the full Moon are not going to be doing gigs on the same basis after the end of May, so lets make this a gig to remember...

Stay Metal...

mr sexual said:
we get NO power metal at all :(
You have a Labrat icon, and you're comlpaining about a lack of power metal? Bizarre. I didn't think it was possible for there to be any overlap at all between the two! FWIW, I've seen over 450 live bands, and Labrat are currently at the top of the list for being the worst of the lot! Honourable mentions go to Defenestration, Godflesh, Fony, Raging Speedhorn and Sona Fariq. But it think it's going to take something special to knock Labrat from their top spot :)

So he has a Labrat Icon, does that mean he only likes metalcore...

Would haveing a Zyklon Avatar make me incapable of apriciateing Power Metal? I Like very little PM but Biomechanical rule but by your logic I must therefore think that they are an extream metal band...

As for MR plz plz plz play around Nottingham soon, (the Old Angel is a great venue for small bands, Decapitated were absoloutely awesome there) I personaly think you guys are one of the best gothic bands out there (along with LC and Strommoussheld), either way I'll definately be checking you out at BS 03:)

As for MR plz plz plz play around Nottingham soon,

Working on it... Slow going trying to get gigs for Goth PM bands, but we do honestly have some good stuff in the pipeline.

Nottingham doesn't feature as yet, but maybe...

Anyways, if we don't see you before, see ya at BS03.

Thanks for the support dude !

BIG Thanks to everyone who turned out on a rainy Sunday to see DragonForce/MR/Phallicide last night at the Full Moon in Bristol.

People came a long way. It is appreciated.

We had a few technical problems, but what the hell !

Great night with plenty of atmosphere.

See you all at Bloodstock if not before...

MERCURY RAIN

Volcane said:
BIG Thanks to everyone who turned out on a rainy Sunday to see DragonForce/MR/Phallicide last night at the Full Moon in Bristol.

People came a long way. It is appreciated.

We had a few technical problems, but what the hell !

Great night with plenty of atmosphere.

See you all at Bloodstock if not before...

MERCURY RAIN
GREAT GIG! Thanks to MR and Phallicde. One of the best crowd we have had in the UK. Louder than the Germans last week :-D
See ya in August !

iv just ventured back to this thread to clear up a few things

i DONT only like metalcore, im a huge fan of anything really wether it be Power metal, death metal, gridcore, thrash metal, speed metal, rock, punk.

the reason i have a labrat icon is cos i do infact like them, aswell as bein good good friends with them, and i know they are shite to every1 else, im not denying that, but i do like them myslef.

and as for them bein the worse band tet has saw well theres ever more bad enws for u, cos my band have supported another one of these bands u dont like (fony) lol.

im just open minded ....thats all

Whoah....i've seen fony at my local in bolton, i thought they ruled! I'm a huge power metal fan btw, but i have to say theres nothing wrong with being open minded...its one of the things i do best

I saw Labrat at Nottingham when they were supporting Decapitated, musicaly they weren't my thing byt they did a great live act (the 2 singers starting a mosh pit, the band themselves leaping about with their instruments and the Stampin Ground style pit) That was awesome:)