Mercury Rain was fantastic

tears

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2003
I've seen three gigs from Mercury Rain in the past week or so (incl. Bloodstock) and I thought they were an amazing act. I mainly came to watch PowerQuest at the gigs but Mercury Rain blew me away the minute I heard them for the first time. They
are really tight together as a band and sound terific even with the keyboard backing track. All the musicians are very good and down to earth. Surely they do not deserve the criticism about the KB back track as they have been looking for a KB player for ages and imho they should get signed pretty soon and find a good KB Player to support them live then I would like to see what you guys have to complain about it next time around?!

tears said:
and find a good KB Player to support them live

Thanks Tears !

We are indeed sorting the keyboard situation out - and it would have been a lot easier to have had one from the word go, as that damned backing track is the bane of our lives LOL !!

Cheers,

Jon

They sound promising. Saw them for the first time on Saturday and I will check them out again.

Not up to the standard of the continental compettion just yet - but give 'em time.