Dragonforce on G4' s Attack of the Show

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Anyone else catch the live appearance of DRAGONFORCE on Thursday nights episode of "Attack of the Show". It is a movie, comic, video game, and dvd news show that they play like three times a day on the G4 channel. LAst nigght Dragonforce were live in the studio and played "Through the Fire and Flames". I am sure it will be on Youtube real soon.

Bryan316 said:
I WANT LEO LEPORT BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

Was so much better when it was Screen Savers. Fuckin assholes.

Same here!

How I used to watch that show religiously, especially back when it was still ZDTV! I tried watching that new show and it just plain sucks - like you said - WANT LEO LEPORT BAAAACK!!

SkiBumMSP said:
How I used to watch that show religiously, especially back when it was still ZDTV! I tried watching that new show and it just plain sucks - like you said - WANT LEO LEPORT BAAAACK!!

Agreed with you! It *WAS* a good show. I did used to watch it back when it was ZDTV and later TechTV. It was one of the reasons I had digital cable several years ago (when I was between marriages). Now its not worth it since they merged with G4 and became G4TechTV, and now just G4. Belch!

"Diamond Dave"
http://www.dmine.com

Holy shit.... is it just me or are those guitars waaaaaaaaaaaaay out of tune? How could any self respecting musicians allow this to happen? I feel VERY sorry for Dragonforce... as their sound was PURE ass on a very important broadcast for them, and I'm sure the public has a very sour taste in their mouths of power metal now. I love Dragonforce on CD, but if this is how they sound live... kill me now before I have to see them Wed. Sept 20. Tell me it ain't so...:cry:

The Michael

Michael TEOF said:
Holy shit.... is it just me or are those guitars waaaaaaaaaaaaay out of tune? How could any self respecting musicians allow this to happen? I feel VERY sorry for Dragonforce... as their sound was PURE ass on a very important broadcast for them, and I'm sure the public has a very sour taste in their mouths of power metal now. I love Dragonforce on CD, but if this is how they sound live... kill me now before I have to see them Wed. Sept 20. Tell me it ain't so...:cry:

The Michael

Somebody made this comment on the YouTube page:
"On a funny note, watch it again and at the 48 second mark, the gituarist falls off stage...seriously "

That might explain the out of tune guitar...

Well, that video was God-awful.

So I went to the show's website (www.g4tv.com, clicked on link for "Attack of the Show". You can find a video, much better quality in the videos section.

The sound is better (while not perfect..) too.

Great stuff. I'm happy to see them getting the exposure.

Thanks for the link on the website! The quality is much better... and it is abundantly clear what happened. Sam's drunk ass fell off the stage... his guitar dropped WAY out of tune and he attempted to do the harmony parts with Herman which sounded God awful. I don't know how popular this "Attack of the Show" thing is, but if I were the rest of the band, I'd be PISSED at Sam. Now everyone is going to think this band sucks... when they in fact rock. Oh well...

The Michael