DRAGONFORCE: Reaching Into Infinity

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
DRAGONFORCE REVEAL MORE DETAILS FOR UPCOMING REACHING INTO INFINITY ALBUM

"...DragonForce have revealed more details for their forthcoming, brand new studio album. Reaching Into Infinity will be released via EarMUSIC on May 19th on CD, LP and a special edition CD and DVD...."

dragonforcealbumfeb.jpg

DRAGONFORCE ANNOUNCE UK LEG OF REACHING INTO INFINITY WORLD TOUR; NEW SONG “JUDGEMENT DAY” STREAMING; “OPERATION GROUND AND POUND” LIVE VIDEO POSTED

"...To whet the appetite of their legions of fans eager to hear new music, the band today unveil two teasers from the forthcoming release, in the form of one brand new song and a taste of what to expect from the bonus DVD available with the special edition. The new track, “Judgement Day”, can be streamed on Spotify here. The song will also be available as an Instant Grat, with iTunes album pre-orders starting March 31st..."

DRAGONFORCE Guitarist Shoots Down Accusation Band Speeds Up Its Songs In The Studio

DRAGONFORCE Guitarist Explains Decision To Cover DEATH's 'Evil Dead'

DRAGONFORCE GUITARIST HERMAN LI TALKS MUSIC THEORY - "PEOPLE WHO STUDIED MUSIC SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY THAN I DO"

New song sounds pretty good. The new singer is really a good fit for this band.

I finally got to see these guys last year. There's no one out there like them!! I call their music "speed metal...on speed"!!! I don't see how the drummer keeps from stroking out. The twin guitars are amazing. I could watch Herman Li all day long!! This band is very tight live. Would love to see them again!! New songs sound very good to me.

This is an entertaining band that really puts in the effort to at least try to transcend the powermetal genre. They don't quite succeed, but they're fun nonetheless. IN addition to seeing them at last year's PPUSA festival, I saw them play the second stage at the Chicago Open Air festival in July. As you would expect, it was a blistering set, even if they only got a half hour.

I agree I always like listening to DragonForce. They may not be the best in the genre but they are entertaining. Their recent Australian tour although the venues are small and don't really fit a power metal band (IMO) their shows were a good solid set of 14 songs and the crowd really got into it.