Dragonforce tour!

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
DRAGONFORCE: Australian Dates Announced - Mar. 2, 2006

London-based "extreme power metal" band DRAGONFORCE have announced three Australian headlining dates in May as part of the "Inhuman Rampage World Tour". They are as follows:

May 15 - Melbourne, AUS @ Hi Fi Bar
May 16 - Brisbane, AUS @ The Arena
May 17 - Sydney, AUS @ Gaelic Theatre

DRAGONFORCE are currently on the road in Europe as the support act for EDGUY.

As previously reported, DRAGONFORCE's video for the song "Through the Fire and Flames" has been posted online at Yahoo! Music. Alternatively, you can watch the clip at YouTube.com. The track comes off DRAGONFORCE's third album, "Inhuman Rampage", which was released in January. The follow-up to 2004's "Sonic Firestorm" was recorded at Thin Ice Studios in Virginia Water (Surrey) and guitarist Herman Li's own studio in West London between April and September, while production duties were shared between Li, fellow axeman Sam Totman and keyboard player Vadim Pruzhanov.

I saw these guys at Graspop, very fun and energetic show, and awesomely impressive sound and skill. :headbang:

They are extreme power metal, and the only band I have heard that does what they do. Very over the top, but a great band. I haven't heard anything from their new album, but check out the songs 'Valley Of The Damned' and 'My Spirit Will Go On' for a good sample.

One of the most fun bands I have seen live.

^^^ those two songs are absolute classics!

I picked up the new album and it is a blast. It is pure SPEED. I mean this band is SPEED on SPEED. That's the only way to describe them. Speed and insanity. Excellent for if you are in the mood.

I really really want to go to this. But I am not sure if I will. It depends on how where my personal situation is at at the time.

Fingers crossed it sells out though - because this band deserve it.