Dragonforce

Has anyone heard Inhuman Rampage? It's truely shocking. Whereas SF was a step down from VoTD, this is a jump down a cliff from SF.

(Great promo from someone who's supposed to be on their street team!!!)

got the new album today, have listened to first 2 songs so far (got 3 new DVDs at same time) and won't really comment until at least one full listen. so far songs sound very similar to stuff they've done so far

Got my copy today and four songs through I'm absolutely floored! What on earth have you guys been banging on about?! Gonna finish it off tomorrow, hell yeah!

It's all about the rocket ride I'm afriad :p

For the record: Rocket Ride > Inhuman Rampage.

Dragonforce should be Edguy's support, just as they are in Europe.

Tonberry said:
It's all about the rocket ride I'm afriad :p

For the record: Rocket Ride > Inhuman Rampage.

Dragonforce should be Edguy's support, just as they are in Europe.

I thought Rocket Ride was horrible (for Edguy standards). Inhuman Rampage is already veeeery high on my list for 2006 releases.

MetalNESS said:
I thought Rocket Ride was horrible (for Edguy standards). Inhuman Rampage is already veeeery high on my list for 2006 releases.

I think rocket ride is the best album Edguy have done its alot more mature than any previous releases. Most of the songs have a meaning and not just based in the fantasy world. But if everybody agreed on everything the world would be a very boring place.

Valo Nightstalker said:
I think rocket ride is the best album Edguy have done its alot more mature than any previous releases. Most of the songs have a meaning and not just based in the fantasy world. But if everybody agreed on everything the world would be a very boring place.

Agreed.

Rocket Ride grew on me a lot so i bought it, on first listen i thought it was awful and nowhere near as good as Hellfire Club. I stil don't think it will ever compare to the awesomeness of Hellfire Club and half the stuff on Mandrake, but i reckon it's a good album none the less.

Inhuman Rampage is just recycled crap from DF imo, they just make me angry now with their arrogance and showing off. The video for Through the Fire and Flames reaaaally pissed me off earlier, it was that bad... :(

Rocket Ride definitely grows on you...but then I have to say Edguy would be Gods to improve on Hellfire Club!! That album is just amazing!! Not sure about how it compares with Mandrake...I'm thinking they're on the same level of good-ness at the moment.