DragonForce

SHRED

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
www.dragonforce.com
We would like to thank everyone in this forum who suggested DragonForce the last 2 years to be included at Bloodstock. Here we are, to appear on the main stage Saturday this year :)

Be sure to check out our new album 'Valley of the Damned' out next week (27th January) on Sanctuary/Noise Records.
You can get more info on our web site:
http://www.dragonforce.com
download mp3 from the album etc..

You can also hear Herman (me) and Vadim live on Total Rock this friday night/saturday morning - midnight on Zed's show. You'll be able to hear tracks from the new CD, send in your questions which we will answer seriously! :lol:
More info at:
http://www.totalrock.com:

:headbang:

Well, we wouldn't let the album out unless it sounds amazing from song writting, performance, all the way to production. ;) that's what it has taken this long.

I guess it will be a love it or hate it thing for some people...

Well the album sounds fucking great Shred!

I'll make the journey to come and see you in March

With yourselves, and your buddies Power Quest, Shadow Keep & Intense the future of British metal looks in very good hands :headbang:

Watch out for our upcoming gigs in the UK b4 Bloodstock. All on Saturdays ;)

08.03.03 The Peel, Surrey UK
+ guest Shadowkeep

22.03.03 The Underworld, London UK
+ guests Shadowkeep, Moonstone

03.05.03 O'Hagans, Rugby UK
+ guests T.B.A

10.05.03 Royal Park Cellars, Leeds UK
+ guests T.B.A

More shows across the UK to be announced!

Cheers! :headbang:

Shred,

Are Dragonforce considering any gigs in the Bristol area ? 'The Station' is a good venue - I saw Sinergy & Dark Tranquility there a while back. Top night out...

Lack of bands playing in this area . I'm sure a couple of local bands would be interested in support, bring some local punters etc. in...

I tried calling the Station / Old Fire station but either noone answers or it goes into a fax machine! :mad:
I dunno if it's the right number ...

We are definitely up for playing down there, can you help? You know anyone from there? Drop me an email. :)

:D The World of metal is a not such a big place! Yep - On the wacken board I'm the more global 'Celtic Eagle'.

It's going to be an excellent night in Leeds, I certainly will share a few beers with you, what's the venue like?

Originally posted by Eagle
:D The World of metal is a not such a big place! Yep - On the wacken board I'm the more global 'Celtic Eagle'.

It's going to be an excellent night in Leeds, I certainly will share a few beers with you, what's the venue like?

I must admit that the venue is small but like shred said it will be pure metal. :D