DRAGONSCLAW: 'Watching My Every Move' Video Released

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
"Watching My Every Move", the new video from the Australian traditional metal act DRAGONSCLAW, can be seen below. The song features a guest appearance by former ACCEPT singer David Reece. "Watching My Every Move" comes off DRAGONSCLAW's sophomore album, "Judgement Day", which was released this past summer via Killer Metal Records. Comented DRAGONSCLAW vocalist Giles Lavery: "We are extremely happy with how 'Judgement Day' has turned out. I feel we have our strongest batch of songs yet. There is more diversity musically than heard on the first album and we are ready to take no prisoners. There have been some killer metal albums released this past 18 months and we knew we had to rise to the challenge." "Judgement Day" track listing: 01. Watching My Every Move (feat. David Reece) 02. Onset of War 03. Judgement Day 04. Bullet 05. Fear 06. Fly: Defenders Of The Skies Part II 07. Lucifer's Hammer (WARLORD cover) 08. Battle Cry - A Tribute to Mark Reale (feat. Jack Starr) 09. Eternally Lavery was recently named the vocalist for WARLORD on the band's European shows. DRAGONSCLAW's debut album, "Prophecy", was released in January via Arkeyn Steel Records. The CD featured guest appearances by Blaze Bayley (IRON MAIDEN, WOLFSBANE) and Alessandro Del Vecchio (EDGE OF FOREVER, EDEN'S CURSE). The band's lineup is as follows: Ben Thomas - Guitar Giles Lavery - Vocals Ray Martens - Keyboards Aaron Thomas - Bass, Orchestration Alcides "Seed" Stowe - Drums

More...