drama queen exposed

who do you think drama queen is

• Total voters
toolsofthetrade said:
well, she must have been doing a very speedy course of english, or she's been faking that way of writing all along...

That's the brilliance of it, wouldn't be much fun if it was any of the other, would it?

Allan said:
That's the brilliance of it, wouldn't be much fun if it was any of the other, would it?
i think it would be rather pathetic to write in bad english just to fake your identity :ill: the whole thing is just sad really anyway..

I believe you are all too nice people to speak so rudely, that's why I think it's just a new member ( well like me i admit :ill: ), but she is a bird of ill omen contrary to me :cool:
So I cease the occasion to say hi to everyone for my first post here !

You are all blind, well you have excuses... You're not experts in cloning and e-terrorism like I am :D So listen to a professional ! :eek:

1/ This Drama_Queen is a guy pretending to be a girl right ? You got it all wrong...
The purpose of cloning is to mislead people, just look at how her feminine side takes over sometimes, she's trying to imitate a guy having rushes of testosterone but fails miserably.

First conclusion : It's a she and she's trying to make you think she's a bloke.

+ she tried to make people think she is Frodnat by using his gimmicks and then she insulted him... Frodnat out

+ Dunc and Cedar are ideal preys for their departures and polished language, some people are aiming at them... Too obvious, ideal preys ... out

+ Bambi and Mehdi have been e-dead and gone for months... out

2/ A new member ? " I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided to start posting " My ass !! She's aware of everything here, the e-habits, she seems to know the board members, even the inherent slang of this place.

2nd conclusion : she's an undercover long-term regular member

3/ " someone else who doesnt expose herself "...

Could you imagine the ever-nice and boardmember of the century Bastet do this ? of course NO !

The serious to death Blackeyed ? Let me :lol:

Somnium_in_Tenebris ? She's already been a victim of such a troll many times (I know I am one too, but not as far as she's concerned), so if she was Drama_Queen, 'taking revenge' on the whole forum for that would indicate a high rate of paranoïa from her... Out ... Almost ... Matching = 0.1% !

Trona/Nomana-Nuniyan ? She's already a drama queen, she doesn't need an alternative nick for that :tickled:

4/ It has to be a girl who applies to conclusion 2 and who's got a twisted sense of humour.
Who's left ?

-Susie
-Faelivrin
-Dhatura

Susie : She's a wife and a mother + she uses her twisted sense of humour with her main nick so she must not have the time to play this game. Still she has a very developed sense of humour and sarcasm. Matching = 5%

Faelivrin : She's a racist and already acted defiantly. True that she spoke a very poor English but true that the purpose of cloning is to mislead people so she could have done it on purpose... Vicious little one ! On top of that she must be feeling like she has to take revenge on most of the board now. BUT Drama_Queen tried to make people think she is Faelivrin, using her worldwide famous " ech =))) " so the probability that was already low decreases significantly. Matching = 30%

Dhatura : Almost perfect English, good sense of humour + sarcasm, never especially is on the side of any other board member, very sensitive when questions about women condition are raised but already reacted like a man clumsily which could explain the 'I'm a chick trying to make you believe I'm a bloke claiming he is a she but my feminine side takes over sometimes...'.
+ She lols when she says 'Bollix it's not me' :tickled:
+ She is an appreciated board member that no one is suspecting seriously

Matching = 75%
i think Dhatura is our man :tickled:

LAY A BET !
MINE IS DHATURA :)

:puke: :Spin: :hotjump: :ill: o_O :yow: :devil: :tickled:

its based on bollix

window.gif