Dream Evil: Release dates for the coming album "UNITED"

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
GERMANY / AUSTRIA / SWITZERLAND / BENELUX: Friday, October 13, 2006.
UK / FRANCE / SPAIN / DENMARK / NORWAY / REST OF EUROPE: Monday, October 16, 2006.
FINLAND / SWEDEN / HUNGARY: Wednesday, October 18, 2006.
ITALY: Friday, October 20, 2006. (tbc.)
USA: Tuesday, October 31, 2006

So fucking hellish, Hallowen day release this side of the pond :headbang:

Have you heard it yet, Wyv? I saw it at K-T when I was getting TYR. Not sure if I'm really interested. Dream Evil never really took off with me. Some really good songs here and there, but I was never impressed with an entire album of theirs.

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
Have you heard it yet, Wyv? I saw it at K-T when I was getting TYR. Not sure if I'm really interested. Dream Evil never really took off with me. Some really good songs here and there, but I was never impressed with an entire album of theirs.

Downloaded yesterday and I went to a party so I just woke up and Im checking it right now.'

Since the only change is the drummer (which mainly afects composition in the case of DE) the band sounds basically the same to me.

I can add more afterwards but at least it had started with METAL :headbang:

NP: Dream Evil - 'Fire Battle In Metal'

Wyvern said:
Since the only change is the drummer (which mainly afects composition in the case of DE) the band sounds basically the same to me.
I can add more afterwards but at least it had started with METAL :headbang:
Well, unless you come back screaming "Best album they've ever done!" or "The songwriting is superb!", then I'll probably skip this one.

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
Well, unless you come back screaming "Best album they've ever done!" or "The songwriting is superb!", then I'll probably skip this one.

Start skipping then (more or less the same that happened to me with Maiden :heh: )

Completing the test drive I must point this is an album for Dream Evil fans (and classic/power metal fans) it has the same flavor of the rest of their catalogue, and as I stated in the Hammerfall thread if you know what the band is about then you expect exactly this.

So most definitively for me is going to be a sure purchase but at the same time I don't think it's going to be much high in the top list of the year.

NP: Dream Evil - 'My Number One'

No-Mercy said:
i am, of course, excited to hear them with Mark on the guitar rather that gus. gus has always been one of my favorite guitarists, should be a very interesting album.

Gus is also one of my faves. His stuff on Firewind, DE and Mystic Prophecy was superb. Mark is certainly of the same caliber of Gus G. - the guy can shred and his solos are of a similar flavour.

I think Book of Heavy Metal was a better album, but this is fine, considering the member changes.

Greeno said:
I need to get this from you next time we're on SS together Wyvern!

I'll be connectig at night when I'm arrive if you're there donwload if not put me in your upload list and I'll do it for you. :kickass:

My favorite work that Gus has done was with...............FUCKING NIGHTRAGE!!!!!!
Of course Im biased because THomas Lindberg is quite possible the best Melodeath singer EVER!!!!