dream job...

timislegend

Jun 8, 2010
what is your dream job? i was just promoted to mine.

executive syndication consultant. :Smug:

it sounds boring... but i can assure you, it's not!

i used to work as an audio/video syndication accountant for labels like umg, sony, emi, warner etc.

now i represent the entire west coast distribution franchises (including film and radio).

:cry: ...i'm so happy!

Rockstar

.. seriously, how can this not be your guys dreamjob?

A technology driven billionaire.

If I was a billionaire (or multi millionaire), I'd be one of those crazy fucks who donates 10 million dollars to a random school for no reason, and then in the same day buys a car made out of solid gold just cause he can.

A technology driven billionaire.

If I was a billionaire (or multi millionaire), I'd be one of those crazy fucks who donates 10 million dollars to a random school for no reason, and then in the same day buys a car made out of solid gold just cause he can.

:lol::lol::lol:

that would be so cool! :tickled:

Producer/AE, but hopefully not in Finland. Thinking about East Asia as quite a strong possibility. I'd also like to work on soundtracks for games.

Shit's gonna be hard, but I'm willing to work my ass off. Also going to go to university to study languages after I finish my music technology education, just so I can gain a fluent skill in East Asian languages. Possibly going to also get some courses in pedagogy while I'm there, so I'd have the option to start teaching AE stuff too.

Other than that, I don't really know. Music and languages are my biggest interests really.

if i was a millionaire, i'd would make robot bears with lases to fight robot sharks with lasers

My ideal job is to not have to get something as tedious as a job.

The moment something becomes obligatory its no fun anymore.

When I was like thirteen or fourteen, I used to read all the studio diaries of bands I could find, and I was amazed at how absolutely fucking cool and awesome the sessions looked like. Fiddle with cool gear and doing awesome music all day, then get drunk and party all night, repeat. An AE's job is absolutely killer, right?

Well, no-one told me that's how the bands see things, not how it is for the AE :lol:

When I was like thirteen or fourteen, I used to read all the studio diaries of bands I could find, and I was amazed at how absolutely fucking cool and awesome the sessions looked like. Fiddle with cool gear and doing awesome music all day, then get drunk and party all night, repeat. An AE's job is absolutely killer, right?

Well, no-one told me that's how the bands see things, not how it is for the AE :lol:

:lol: truth!