Dream Theater Box Set

mandrake6

Feb 25, 2002
Chicago
www.geocities.com
Anyone else preorder the new DT box set? I ask because it said I was supposed to get a digital download of the album the day before its release, which is today and so far, nothing!! Just curious to see if anyone else has had the same experience.

Well actually I wound up calling theend records and they had to email me the link themselves. They said not everyone got the link. Btw the boxsets have been delayed until next wednesday. They told me apparently there were some quality control issues with the boxsets and rr records, dt, and theend records made them correct them before are sent out. Kinda sucks when you spend $100 and don't get it until after it's released.

Well actually I wound up calling theend records and they had to email me the link themselves. They said not everyone got the link. Btw the boxsets have been delayed until next wednesday. They told me apparently there were some quality control issues with the boxsets and rr records, dt, and theend records made them correct them before are sent out. Kinda sucks when you spend $100 and don't get it until after it's released.

Are you saying they should have just released piss poor product (music aside) instead of trying to fix the admitted problem, just so you could get this on release date?

Um, no. I am saying that this was an expensive release for the label and should have been QC'd more in advance. I understand that things happen though