Dream Theater in NBA Finals...

Darkhammer said:
i love how u guys can talk about NBA games, then hairy men in tights, next to the big hairy people..it just seems...wrong..very wrong hah

Basketball is homo, but so is listening to Devildriver.

This thread should be deleted.

control-denied777 said:
imagine 1000000000 petrucci wannabes on tv ,that would suck!

That would be too funny.

On a serious note the more coverage DT gets the better because they deserve every bit of exposure they get.
Oh no, wait a minute..... they are getting popular so must tell everyone I hate them now otherwise I won't be a cool underground fellow any more.

NGC 3370 said:
That would be too funny.

On a serious note the more coverage DT gets the better because they deserve every bit of exposure they get.
Oh no, wait a minute..... they are getting popular so must tell everyone I hate them now otherwise I won't be a cool underground fellow any more.

The only DT album I halfway enjoy is "Awake."
I used to like DT alot but I finally realized how annoying they are.

*LOL* American football and rugby use to be the gayest sports around.
But I know that there are some guys who like tackling others...especially from behind.

Looking for a Job said:
funny, even with all that padding, there are still plenty of injuries and deaths every year in football
thats what happens when a bunch of fat pieces of shit fall on each other, soccer takes far more talent, skill, and athleticism.

I know we are knockin the sports here but does anyone here actually play or like any sports?

Nice, I'm a mountian biker myself hence the "RuffRyda" caption under my screen name. Any other Mtn. Bikers here?

i never understood what's so appealing to people about watching sports. why do educated white guys who listen to rock music find them selves entertained by a bunch of ghetto black guys chasing balls around? :erk:

R0l0 said:
i never understood what's so appealing to people about watching sports. why do educated white guys who listen to rock music find them selves entertained by a bunch of ghetto black guys chasing balls around? :erk:
Good point. I personally do adventure sports like Mointain biking. I don't really find the NBA or those other sports to be all they are cracked up to be.