Dream Theater/Queensryche/Fates Warning tour

Nice.
I wonder if Dream Theater will attempt to make the trek down here anytime soon..

We are still working on it.

The QR/DT/FW tour has kinda kicked the time we wanted to try and organise the JR/JP or JLB tour down here in the nuts...Im still going to hasstle JR about it. The promoter hasnt emailed me in a couple of months so I think he may be loosing faith.

We are thinking about sticking it to the big promoter who almost got them here last time, next time the opportunity arises.

But in all honesty.... why not just go for the kill and get all of DT down here? I mean... I'm sure the name DREAM THEATER would pull more of a crowd than the name JOHN PETRUCCI or JORDAN RUDESS wouldnt it?

I would have thought that promoters would be more interested in Dream Theater.
I had no idea you were trying to get James out here. That would be cool :)

Yeah Jordans original idea was to bring James. I would LOVE that show.

The thing with the promoter were working with is that he is a small promoter. A big named promoter *coughmichaelchuggcough* would need to get onboard to bring the whold band out becaue of the huge cost to transport their equipment. MP's drums alone would be extremely expensive...unless Tama could provide all of the drums to recreate his siamese monster here in Australia.

Next time they tour, for the next album I guess...we will try again to get the whole band out...we know more about the avenues to go through now so we may have more of a chance.

Still want to get some JR shows out here (with guest)...that would be amazing to see.

Bad news: Mark Zonder, one of the greatest drummer to ever drum a drum, isn't touring.

Good news: Frank Aresti is!

I think the bad news outweighs the good, though.