Dream Theater - Systematic Chaos

Not to start a big issue and all but Dream Theater have been rehashing since the early 90s. I'm always amazed that more people haven't noticed this sooner.

In my opinion, what they really need to do is worry about good songwriting which is the weak link in that band.

I like the album, im a big Images & Words era DT fan but JR can still rip it none the less. i haven't had a good listen yet but they deffinitly don't need to practice...

I like the album, im a big Images & Words era DT fan but JR can still rip it none the less. i haven't had a good listen yet but they deffinitly don't need to practice...

Yeah they do. For originality and creativity you dumbass. I have said that already. Lack of original material. Sounds like the same stuff from the past 4 albums. Its not a lack of talent or skill. Just ned to practice for new ideas.

They are the most original band ever and the new album is great .

Great playing
great lyrics
great songwriting

All the haters are just pissed that the bands they like suck :lol:

labries alright, hes got an amazing voice, i just dont think it belongs in dream theater, they could do so much more, well, ironically it'd be probably be less, if they got rid of labrie and replaced him, labries got a crazily versatile voice, but it's almost too all over the place and high

i liked it, there was a lot of bad vibes coming from friends of mine because they hated constant motion because it sounds a bit like tallica vox at some points

i love the dark eternal night

lookin forward to seein these guys aug 7th
\m/

labries alright, hes got an amazing voice, i just dont think it belongs in dream theater, they could do so much more, well, ironically it'd be probably be less, if they got rid of labrie and replaced him, labries got a crazily versatile voice, but it's almost too all over the place and high

i liked it, there was a lot of bad vibes coming from friends of mine because they hated constant motion because it sounds a bit like tallica vox at some points

i love the dark eternal night

lookin forward to seein these guys aug 7th
\m/

Your avatar fucking kicks ass.

You know nergal from behemoth has down syndrom?

Yes. Constant motion was totally tallica. wankers.