DREAMSCAPE "5TH SEASON" ADVANCE PREORDER, MP3 AND COVER-ART @ WWW.CDINZANE.COM

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
PREORDERS ARE BEING TAKEN AS OF THIS MORNING THRU WWW.CDINZANE.COM MINNEAPOLIS, DREAMSCAPE'S EXCLUSIVE NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA FANCLUB!!! THERE ARE ALSO 100 COPIES FOR PREORDER PURCHASE ONLY, SIGNED BY THE ENTIRE BAND AND ONCE THEY ARE GONE, THEY ARE GONE...

EXTREMELY HOT NEW FULL LENGTH 5TH RELEASE, RECORDED AT "DREAMSCAPE STUDIOS" MUNICH, UNVEILS A MASSIVE 15 MINUTE TRACK TITLED "5TH SEASON" ALONG WITH 8 OTHER NEW TRACKS, SURE TO CLENCH THE NECKS OF ALL INTO THE BEST PROGRESSIVE METAL WORLDWIDE!!! VERY HEAVY IN SECTIONS, EXTREMELY MELODIC IN OTHERS, HUGE TIME CHANGING COMPOSITIONS, EXCELLENT DYNAMICS AND THE LARGEST PRODUCTION POSSIBLE MAKES "5TH SEASON" THE PROGRESSIVE METAL RELEASE OF 2007!!! ARTWORK DONE BY ANDRE' BECKSTON...

AN EXCLUSIVE ADVANCE MP3 CLIP & COVER ART IS AVAILABLE WITH DREAMSCAPE'S LISTING AT WWW.CDINZANE.COM

AVAILABLE JULY, FIRST ORDERED, FIRST SHIPPED...

CD INZANE LLC
PHONE HOURS:
MONDAY - FRIDAY
7am - 7pm cst
(763) 391-9344

YES THE BOYS ARE BACK!!!!!!!! I agree that this will be the most sought after cd of the year hands down, AWESOME GUYS, AMAZING BAND!!!!!!!!! This cd will reach a complete new level for DREAMSCAPE.:OMG:

LOL @ Curufin.

Yeah Im looking forward to this release big time!

Me too, but I'm not ordering it from CD Inzane...too many sensationalist descriptions, in-stock fraudulence, bogus release dates, much delayed pre-orders, and inconsistent processing times...

I'm all for supporting the small business...but I've encountered way too many indiscrepancies over the years to continue supporting these guys...

Sorry...just calling it the way I see it...

No reason to be sorry, you have a right to your thoughts. The fact is we have encountered more business than we can handle DURING new release months. We get many new releases first, weeks in advance that others bring in and we take thousands of preorders per year. We started preorder 2 years ago to assure those who want the limited editions, get a copy. For this, if you are slow on the draw to preorder, your order will be delayed, no questions about it. So, If you feel the need to be unkind to us, we would rather have you go somewhere else so that you can remain happy. We have sensational descriptions as all these bands are sensational and deserve it. They are great and remain huge worldwide, so please do not put them down or there hard works. Afterall, that is what music is all about, a great time. Don't be unkind and ruin it for the others. Progpower is a huge gathering of cool metal heads and was created by Glenn, we just create one of the best place to get your imports for less and in bulk stock. On a last note, release date are controlled by the labels, not CD Inzane. There are delays by them and they are not always acurate for release.

Just curious, Zane, but did your computer come without a capslock button?

Lol... I think the Caps Lock indicator light might just be broken... I mean, the entire post is in caps, except the line "7am - 7pm cst"... which *should* be in caps. o_O

No reason to be sorry, you have a right to your thoughts. The fact is we have encountered more business than we can handle DURING new release months. We get many new releases first, weeks in advance that others bring in and we take thousands of preorders per year. We started preorder 2 years ago to assure those who want the limited editions, get a copy. For this, if you are slow on the draw to preorder, your order will be delayed, no questions about it. So, If you feel the need to be unkind to us, we would rather have you go somewhere else so that you can remain happy. We have sensational descriptions as all these bands are sensational and deserve it. They are great and remain huge worldwide, so please do not put them down or there hard works. Afterall, that is what music is all about, a great time. Don't be unkind and ruin it for the others. Progpower is a huge gathering of cool metal heads and was created by Glenn, we just create one of the best place to get your imports for less and in bulk stock. On a last note, release date are controlled by the labels, not CD Inzane. There are delays by them and they are not always acurate for release.

Thank you. :)

Hey to everyone out there, even the brother who loves the broken cap lock button, I spoke to Jan last night and they are signing 100 copies of their new release and they are available as of this morning thru www.cdinzane.com on a preorder basis only. Only 100 copies are available and once 100 copies have been preordered, we will take the entry down. Thank you for all your support for one fabulous band...

Hey to everyone out there, even the brother who loves the broken cap lock button, I spoke to Jan last night and they are signing 100 copies of their new release and they are available as of this morning thru www.cdinzane.com on a preorder basis only. Only 100 copies are available and once 100 copies have been preordered, we will take the entry down. Thank you for all your support for one fabulous band...

Awesome Zane!
And my preorder was IN as of yesterday.... :kickass:

Well, I see Zane is a little more diplomatic these days. Maybe he'd be interested in taking the ban off me that he slapped on 18 months ago and doing business again.

Cool... I'll definitely have to pick up this disc. I'm not much of a pre-orderer, but I'll be sure to get it when it is available...

Hi! It's our company rules if abuse is going on with web sales or mail order that we remove those from shipment. Laser and many orders will agree. While I am not sure about your terms, you may call us anytime to see if we can reinstate shipping to your location. Thank you for the note.

Only 17 copies of the autographed new Dreamscape are left at of early this morning. Only 100 will be signed and 100% of the proceeds go to Dreamscape.

They will be gone by the end of this weekend. Dreamscape will not be making a North America appearance for this new "5th Season" release so if you want something very special from them, order ASAP.

www.cdinzane.com

Cd Inzane LLC

Zane I sent you an e-mail saying good job handling DREAMSCAPE, and I meant it. You have the means of doing the job I could'nt do and that's great. These guys are my friends and you know that too. Business is business and I know that. HOWEVER........Are you saying these guys are signing cd booklets already? Jan told me himself the cd is not complete yet. I'm impressed?