Dreamtale - World Changed Forever

Power_Metal_Dom

Epic Metaller
Aug 8, 2006
Frankfurt, Germany
"World Changed Forever" is the 6th studio album from Finnish power metallers Dreamtale. Mixed by Timo Tolkki the album will be released in Japan on April 24th, Europe on April 26th with other territories announced later via http://www.dreamtale.org

Album Art

NRt9u9A.jpg

Tracklist

01. The Shore
02. Island Of My Heart
03. Tides Of War
04. We Have No God
05. The Signs Were True
06. The Heart After Dark
07. Join The Rain
08. Back To The Stars
09. World Changed Forever
10. My Next Move
11. Dreamtime
12. Destiny's Chance
+ JAPANESE BONUS TRACK: The End Of Our Days

Single

After how impressed I was with Epsilon, this is on preorder :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Dreamtale is a weird band for me. I've only heard a few albums but none of them stuck with me all the way. That said, when they're good, they're GREAT. There were some awesome classic power metal tracks on Epsilon, I should really give that one another spin. Tolkki, as insane as he might be, is a phenomenal producer and I'm excited to hear this! This single sounds great!

The album is now out!

I think I'm the only one flying the Dreamtale banner which is sad because they're a woefully underappreciated band. Especially after how fantasic "Epsilon" was in 2011. Hope people will give this new album a chance, it's sure to be awesome.

This album is beyond awesome and will be one of the best PM albums, if not the best, of 2013. That's how good it is. Seriously, WCF really epitomizes everything that is good about this genre. Weird, though that an album with that title is by a band that did NOT change, but instead perfected their sound.

I got my copy and gave it many back to back listens. It is definitely an exciting release in Dreamtale's history. I can't yet say if it will be album of the year material yet but it's a really, relentlessly cheerful listen.