Dreamy

May 4th! :headbang: I can't wait, it's going to be so exciting (and totally scary too! So much to be done when we get home :eek: ) We have a long journey though, which I'm not looking forward to - It's a 23 hour flight but we also have a 12 hour stop over in Singapore. :( I'm not looking forward to that, although as long as there is something to keep us occupied we should be ok. :)

What have you been up to lately? :)

Not much really. My final exams begun last monday, had exams on wed and fri too. Still two to go, tomorrow and next fri.

Then this school is pretty much over for me. Just few courses to finish and that bloody NZ study.

We are going to a class trip 3rd april. Three day journey on the boat to Germany. We'll be spending one night there and probably will end up trashing the whole Rostock... :lol:

Then it's about three months of doing pretty much nothing if I can't get a summerjob. And the military service begins in july so at least the latter part of this year is already planned... :lol:

Hey, you have to get lots of pictures from the wedding! I want to see as much as possible! :D