Dropping in!

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
Sitting in göteborg airport killing time till my flight at 7.40am.

Heading to copenhagen then oslo today... tired as hell (having slept total of 4 hours since 1am friday) and it's all damned good.
incidently, there was a u2 gig on yesterday meaning every hotel was booked solid. Managed to score a room in the hotel i was in last time (Same room as well, lol) for 1000kr for a single night... last time i paid 849 for 2 nights, but hell... beggers can't be choosers!

Hooking up with Alex on sunday morning in Stockholm and staying there till i quest south for Wacken!

Funny story...

Due to pish weather in Copenhagen, my connecting flight got cancelled so basically, i'm stuck in denmark for a good few hours.

The plus point is, i got time to eat before hitting Oslo... Okay, it was a 100dkk voucher from SAS Airlines and with it i got the most questionable sandwich on earth that was surpringly enough, the best damned sandwich i've had in a long time.

Either way, Oslo today, Alex's tomorrow.

Any of you guys going to Wacken?

Hey Gav, if you see this you should know I've been trying to reach you on the phone, but all I get is your voice box message thingy. Just so you know. I'll be there tomorrow when the Arlanda Express arrives. Hope you're fine in Denmark, even though the weather is shitty. ;-)