Things

noren

Pixel coordinator
Jan 9, 2002
Alingsås, Sweden
www.progart.com
1 - First band plays 19.00, but when do the doors open?

2 - Anyone have an idea what to do on Saturday before the doors open? Is there anything too see in Copenhagen? Last year I was walking around in stores with a major hang-over. It was not that fun, haha.

3 - Aran - Your print has been ordered. Bring the big fat wallet! :heh:

4 - Why the hell is Köbenhavn spelled with a "b" and not a "p"??? Took me 20 minutes to find the damn city in my GPS. I almost threw it out and was about to get a new one... which wouldn't have helped I guess :)

5 - Any locals that know a cheap place to park the car for two days, not too far away from Studiestræde? I think the car ticket cost almost as much as the hotel room last year :ill:

2. I think they do have some Pubs in the nighbourhood if you want to extend your hangover :kickass:
I'll be over in the afternoon, just let know where you are and we'll kick down some beers :headbang:
1 - First band plays 19.00, but when do the doors open?

2 - Anyone have an idea what to do on Saturday before the doors open? Is there anything too see in Copenhagen? Last year I was walking around in stores with a major hang-over. It was not that fun, haha.

4 - Why the hell is Köbenhavn spelled with a "b" and not a "p"??? Took me 20 minutes to find the damn city in my GPS. I almost threw it out and was about to get a new one... which wouldn't have helped I guess :)

5 - Any locals that know a cheap place to park the car for two days, not too far away from Studiestræde? I think the car ticket cost almost as much as the hotel room last year :ill:

Is there anything too see in Copenhagen? Last year I was walking around in stores with a major hang-over. It was not that fun, haha.

Gonna take my friends from UK and Germany for a little walk around town on Saturday i guess, with or without a hangover. Tag along if you like:)

How big do my wallet have to be? :lol:

Visit to the Carlsberg brewery:kickass: Open from 10am
Costs 50Dkk

It's the Danish language..
The bishop Hvide had a castle build outside the port and the surrounding village grow into a business town...
Købmanne(köpmanna*)havn(hamn*) *=swedish...

'bout the parking..
You should be able(without walking too long) to park on the west side of Sankt Jörgens S(j)ö... that would be out of the blue/red/green parking area.

Visit to the Carlsberg brewery:kickass: Open from 10am
Costs 50Dkk
That sounds like fun, I'll probably go early (noon-ish, maybe) Friday or Saturday if anyone wants to meet up/come along.

Aran, what are you planning to see on that walk? Maybe I'll see you at the venue on Friday, I wouldn't mind joining if I'm in a condition to walk further than to the fridge.

I'll most likely be in front of the venue around 15.00 on Friday too, meeting some people from the Remedy Lane forum.

Aran, what are you planning to see on that walk? Maybe I'll see you at the venue on Friday, I wouldn't mind joining if I'm in a condition to walk further than to the fridge.

I'll most likely be in front of the venue around 15.00 on Friday too, meeting some people from the Remedy Lane forum.

Just thought a walk thru "strøget" which is a nice walk and then maybe end it in "Nyhavn"...nice area. My english friend expressed a wish to go see The Little Mermaid statue. But nothing has been decided yet so it's pretty much open still.:)

Ok, pretty much done that the last time I was there so I guess I'll try and find something else. But see you at the venue I hope. :)
(The Little Mermaid isn't really very exciting. Unless some vandals have done something to it again. :p)

noren said:
Btw, there's a brewery/pub/restaurant called Brewpub København very close to the Rock. Doesn't seem very cheap though.

Ok, pretty much done that the last time I was there so I guess I'll try and find something else. But see you at the venue I hope. :)
(The Little Mermaid isn't really very exciting. Unless some vandals have done something to it again. :p)

Btw, there's a brewery/pub/restaurant called Brewpub København very close to the Rock. Doesn't seem very cheap though.

Thought about bringing an axe:lol: