PP Scan 2008 - final band (headliner) announced ...

The ticket sale will begin soon. There has been a small delay, due to some internal stuff (Damn, do I sound like CIA or something)....nothing to see here folks...go home....nothing to see here....nobody's hurt....

Sorry for the delay.

Lars

The ticket sale will begin soon. There has been a small delay, due to some internal stuff (Damn, do I sound like CIA or something)....nothing to see here folks...go home....nothing to see here....nobody's hurt....

Sorry for the delay.

Lars

Oh No!!!!!! Lars lost the ticket link, or it has to do with Claus's wedding. Or maybe Lars is just lost hehehehehehehe I owe you a beer for that, i will make good on it at PPUSA, then you have to buy me one at PPScandie

I just renew my passport,and I now see that airline flights have trippled due to fuel costs.........*sobs*(can't drive my truck there)
was supposed to meet up with my Russian Muse (she was there last year becasue her favorite band is Mercenary) in Europe(she finally got her Student Visa and moved to London,and came to Fla for a week,would love to hang with her on "her turf"-Europe)

*sigh*