PP Scan 2008 - another 2 bands announced

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
Pain Of Salvation from Sweden doesn't really need any presentation. The Eskilstuna band is undoubtedly the premiere band for a ProgPower festival, having played at both PP Holland and PP USA, not to mention several gigs here in Copenhagen over the years. With vocalist Daniel Gildenlöw in front, a man not only being a "hard rock vocalist", but also an entertainer, storyteller and a man with something at heart, Pain Of Salvation is the perfect headliner for our festival and has therefore been chosen as that to make sure the crowd will leave the party with a big smile on their lips when the show is over Saturday November 1st 2008.

www.painofsalvation.com

Pagan's Mind, Norway's leading progressive metal band is hereby booked for ProgPower Scandinavia 2008. Eventhough Norway has brought us many great prog acts in the last decade, Pagan's Mind have made that difference which has brought them worldwide recognition within only 4 albums under their belt. The last disc, "God's Equation" has received praise from the media everywhere, and with a bunch of tours and festival shows in the backpack, Pagan's Mind will undoubtedly make The Rock and PP Scan '08 steaming, as they enter the stage as fourth band of the evening, Friday October 31st.

www.pagansmind.com

This is getting more and more exciting!

This is gonna be great.
I am very greatfull that you are capable of inviting such great bands!
:)

/Johan

:headbang::headbang:Looks as though we will be coming to Copenhagen from the UK again this year, an amazing line-up so far Claus.See you in October for some more Christmas Ale!!!:kickass::kickass:

Good God!!! This lineup is really making me think!! Zero Hour, Pain of Salvation, Pagan's Mind, and Cloudscape all on one bill!! Add Wolverine and Darkwater and it will truly kill me if I can't make this one.

I've been needing to renew my passport anyhow. ;)

Great choices of bands so far. Even better line up than last year. Really looking forward to Zero Hour, Pagan's Mind, Anubis' Gate and Pain of Salvation (again.). Also looking forward to the announce of the two remaining bands.