PP SCAN 2008 - First 2 bands announced!

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
We're extremely happy to announce the first two bands for ProgPower Scandinavia 2008.

Anubis Gate from Denmark is a band that should appeal to both the power metal and the progressive metal audience with their mixture of old school heavy metal riffs, big melodies and sci-fi conceptual lyrics. ProgPower Scandinavia 2008 is the first confirmed show for this band in their current line-up, featuring new vocalist Jacob Hansen (ex-Invocator, Beyond Twilight), also known as one of the most respected producers on the worldwide metal scene. Anubis Gate will be playing as second band of the night on Friday October 31st.

Cloudscape from Sweden will be opening the show on the second day, Saturday November 1st. Their music is that of a highly melodic metal band with a dark feeling to it (that is very typical of Swedish bands) and some progressive touches here and there. Their 3rd album "Global Drama" will be released in 2008. Having performed earlier on to great response at both ProgPower UK and ProgPower Europe, it was clear to us that we needed this band to be present at ProgPower Scandinavia as well.

At the same time we're also very proud to be able to welcome two futher sponsors to our list of great companies we're working with on making ProgPower Scandinavia the best metal festival in Denmark:

Carlsberg Beer
Coca-Cola

Kind regards,
Claus Jensen
managing director
ProgPower Scandinavia / Intromental Management

Excellent choices Claus !

And now give us some more names :rolleyes:

H.

PS: Claus, will you or Lars be on tour with the CM boys?

I'll be at the Zoetermeer gig so would be nice to say Hi (and beat the rest of the names out of you)

Excellent choices Claus !
And now give us some more names :rolleyes:
H.

PS: Claus, will you or Lars be on tour with the CM boys?
I'll be at the Zoetermeer gig so would be nice to say Hi (and beat the rest of the names out of you)

Thanks - yeah, more names coming on Friday...

Nope, neither Lars nor me will be on the tour, sorry.

c.

Hey My Brother, how's everything???? I am in the process of arranging Airline tickets for myself and either my Wife or my daughter Mary. We Paln on spending a week in Copenhagen if my wife comes as that is our anniversary week in fact it will be our 25th anniversary.

Hey My Brother, how's everything???? I am in the process of arranging Airline tickets for myself and either my Wife or my daughter Mary. We Paln on spending a week in Copenhagen if my wife comes as that is our anniversary week in fact it will be our 25th anniversary.
YAY! That is so exciting, John! We really hope you can make it and if you do we need to take you out for your anniversary one night!! Right, honey? :) I have an idea, let's NOT go to the Indian restaurant again.

YAY! That is so exciting, John! We really hope you can make it and if you do we need to take you out for your anniversary one night!! Right, honey? :) I have an idea, let's NOT go to the Indian restaurant again.

Yup - if John and his wife makes it over here we definitely need to help them celebrate their anniversary! And yeah, the Indian (or Pakistani) restaurant weren't that good ... :ill:

What's wrong with some Indian food???? It was very delicious and pretty cheap, hehehehe.

If nothing else, I know some very good restaurants....Chinese, Thai, Italian, Greek (highly recommended) etc.

Looking forward to seeing you and the family here, John.

Best,

Lars

What's wrong with some Indian food???? It was very delicious and pretty cheap, hehehehe.

If nothing else, I know some very good restaurants....Chinese, Thai, Italian, Greek (highly recommended) etc.

Best,

Lars

GREEK FOOD?????? Count me in on that, I love Greek food. Lars, I too can't wait to meet you guys and hang out and party some, I have a feeling we will be meeting a month or so before PPS, but no matter, we are feveriously planning our little anniversary trip, and could not be happier to hopefully be spending it in a country and city we have both wanted to visit since we got married in 1983. God I am old, but i do love my music to be metal and loud.

Best,

Lars
"Very delicious" is not how I would describe the food at that restaurant. Then again, I was puking the whole time I was there so maybe my view is a little bit skewed :loco:

GREEK FOOD?????? Count me in on that, I love Greek food. Lars, I too can't wait to meet you guys and hang out and party some, I have a feeling we will be meeting a month or so before PPS, but no matter, we are feveriously planning our little anniversary trip, and could not be happier to hopefully be spending it in a country and city we have both wanted to visit since we got married in 1983. God I am old, but i do love my music to be metal and loud.
Greek food sounds like a winner to me, too. We just have to make sure we go before the boys get so busy with the festival that they forget about their wives :D :saint: