PP Scan 2008 - final band (headliner) announced ...

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
Finally we can announce the last band for PP Scan '08 - the headliner for Friday October 31st:

Vanden Plas from Germany is one of the most well-respected melodic progressive metal bands around. With a 20 year history behind them, the band made their big mark on the scene back in the mid-nineties with such great discs as "Colour Temple" and "The God Thing". Their latest release, the impressive conceptual album "Christ O" from 2006 see the band taking another step further in combining easy-listening hard rock melodies with technical prog-metal. Last time Vanden Plas played in Copenhagen was almost 10 years ago, as support for Dream Theater in front of 5.000 fans. With their show on ProgPower Scandinavia, Friday October 31st 2008, we're bringing back Vanden Plas for a long overdue performance here in Denmark.

www.vandenplas.de

Excellent once more Claus:)

The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excel.jpg

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! !CLAUS I LOVE YOU! YES! YES! YES! YES!

H.

PS, did i already mentioned i'm extremely happy with the entire line-up?
:cool:

Sweet !! Ok, that settles it, I'm coming over to Copenhagen (again). Claus, you've trumped Glenn and his meager lineup for Atlanta this year. AWSOME! Now if only the dollar will recover some value .....Greetings from Boston!!

Sweet !! Ok, that settles it, I'm coming over to Copenhagen (again). Claus, you've trumped Glenn and his meager lineup for Atlanta this year. AWSOME! Now if only the dollar will recover some value .....Greetings from Boston!!

However, I think Glenn's line-up this year is probably the best of all ProgPower's ever - I am definitely gonna be in Atlanta come September. Then again, it all comes down to personal taste of course, and I am happy you like our Scandinavian line-up.

See you there,
claus

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! !CLAUS I LOVE YOU! YES! YES! YES! YES!

H.

PS, did i already mentioned i'm extremely happy with the entire line-up?
:cool:

Line 5 gross me out :puke:

:lol:

c.

The line-up for this is amazing! I shall definately be coming, especially seeing that the 31st is my birthday, what a way to spend it!!

Quick question, I'm coming all the way from Australia, but I'm actually leaving here in May as I'm doing the whole summer festival circuit thing, and I was wondering, does anyone know the exact date in May that tickets go onsale as I really don't want to miss out!!

The line-up for this is amazing! I shall definately be coming, especially seeing that the 31st is my birthday, what a way to spend it!!

Quick question, I'm coming all the way from Australia, but I'm actually leaving here in May as I'm doing the whole summer festival circuit thing, and I was wondering, does anyone know the exact date in May that tickets go onsale as I really don't want to miss out!!

COOL ... October 31st is my b-day too !!!

We will probably put the tickets online already early April. We will of course make sure to write on the forum when they are available.

Claus

Hell, even Teddy from our sound-engineer team (Ted and Niklas from Loch Vostok) is celebrating his birthday this day.

Someone ought to establish a new bar, with all the beer that you 3 dudes have to buy.

Lars

Anymore Halloweeners here????:loco:

How can you call Glenn's line-up meager??? I have to agree with Claus on this, plus I will be at PPUSA and also at PPScandie.

To each his own, I guess, right?

For me the only real draw to Atlanta this year is Amorphis and SUE .... got to see SUE at PP Scan last year, so that was cool.

I'm a HUGE VP, Dead Soul, POS, Pagan's Mind, & Zero Hour fan so it's a no brainer where I am spending my $$ this year. For me personally, Atlanta looks thin but I don't knock or fault anyone who loves Glenn's line up.

Since I'm only going to 1 PP festival this year, 5 vs. 2 wins it for me.

Cheers,
DC