drum critique

Sounds pretty good but have u made any post processing at all? Kidna sounds like SSD without any processing. The snare has some annoying ringing that could be fixed with surgical EQ cut and the kick needs more punch, maybe scoop the mids on the kick to get more of a metal sound of it.

hey dude :) tnx for listen, well i did some things to get that sound, but just cut the junk freciencies, because i don't know ,how to do substractive eq :/ and the ring sound i like i think do the sound more naturally, i think but i don't know if it it's correct, and i try scoop the mids maybe get a better sound :) tnx dud

I think it sounds really good on it's own, although I suspect that kick will eat up everything in it's path in a mix. Also it's too loud, but other than that, good job!

hey dude, i appreciate your critique, could you tell me, some substractive eq tips?, i don't know nothing about it, and i want all sound in his place, tnx :)

I think it sounds really good on it's own, although I suspect that kick will eat up everything in it's path in a mix. Also it's too loud, but other than that, good job!

I agree with that, that kick is taking up alot of the low mid areas where your guitars will be. Put it in a mix, or even just a bass guitar with it. I wanna hear that.

Look up how to do eq sweeping and then use that to find what frequency you want to remove, easiest way to learn more about eq

Actually you don't need anything fancy just for subtractive EQ, just about any EQ works for that.