Drum MIDI problem, please help!

I'm having problems importing this MIDI file into Cubase. The drums were composed in a program called Drumsite. It's a standalone, so I have to export the MIDI and load it up in Cubase.

http://www.mediafire.com/?m7ealdrohfjgzif
[sorry for mediafire, dropbox was giving an error]

However, every time I import the file, all that shows up is a track called GM Drums and it's one bar long, with no midi information.
Yet, when I open the file in Windows Media Player, for example, it plays the drums fine.

I have no idea why it does this and it's bothersome.
Can anybody import it and tell me if it works?

Also, if it does work, it would be very valorous of you to re-export the MIDI and save it as something else, then re-up it for me as I believe the problem lies with Drumsite.

Drumsite isn't a popular program so the instance of someone exporting a Drumsite midi to upload into Cubase is more than likely extremely rare.. I've searched other places for this and found nothing, otherwise I would not have asked. Thank you!

Scratch that. Mixcraft altered the midi file somehow and every time I played the song anywhere in the project, it would trigger a hit of every drum so I got a very loud and obnoxious BOOM. EVERY WHERE I PLAYED IT

I found a nice free Java based DAW midi program appropriately titled JavaDAW. It worked like a charm.