Drum solo- my band's drummer being awesome

Good stuff. I checked out your music on your myspace page. I like it a lot. Reminds me of Sacred Reich's first album, which is one of my all time favorites. You guys ever make it up to Rochester?

Good stuff. I checked out your music on your myspace page. I like it a lot. Reminds me of Sacred Reich's first album, which is one of my all time favorites. You guys ever make it up to Rochester?

Thanks for the compliments. We are definetly trying to expand outside Albany in regards to touring. If we could get hooked up with another good local band out in Rochester to do a show, we'd love to do it. Its hard to get out to places and play because most local venues want the local bands to get the draw.

Thanks for the compliments. We are definetly trying to expand outside Albany in regards to touring. If we could get hooked up with another good local band out in Rochester to do a show, we'd love to do it. Its hard to get out to places and play because most local venues want the local bands to get the draw.

These are some of the Rochester bands I have either seen, or know members of.
www.myspace.com/bml
www.myspace.com/fallguy
www.myspace.com/downdriven
www.myspace.com/sulaco
www.myspace.com/lowton
Give em a listen and contact them if you want. Good luck.