Drummer and guitarist wanted - London, UK

Razorjack

Bass Behemoth
Jun 13, 2004
Manchester, UK
www.pythiamusic.com
So I've just joined a new band, we are currently working on material and are looking for a drummer and guitarist to help complete the basic line-up (two guitars, bass, keys, vox). The music is hard to desribe but it has hints of In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Children of Bodom, Arch Enemy and Lacuna Coil to name a few. Our aim is to have a demo out this year and to perform at Bloodstock 2007.

You must be able to work outside of the norm and be of a medium/high technical standard and be able to rehearse in North Acton, London.

PM me or reply here if you are interested, if you already have a main band don't worry as so far all the other members do too.

Here's a link to a very rough version (writing demo by the guitarist) of the main track we have so far.

http://www.myspace.com/seph66nya

I got a friend who might be interested (guitar). I'd do some drums but I'm already in 3 bands! PM me if you want the details for the guitarrist. He is pretty good and really into your kind of stuff.

Good luck finiding a drummer in London! not many around. same with bass players.

Gomez