Drummer JOHN TEMPESTA Joins THE CULT! - Feb. 14, 2006

Tempesta rules. An amazing drummmer. Total powerhouse. He loves to play and tour. It's an oportunity for him and he took it. Good luck to him.

Gibba said:
Tempesta rules. An amazing drummmer. Total powerhouse. He loves to play and tour. It's an oportunity for him and he took it. Good luck to him.

It is......I am going to the First show at the Fillmore!!

AstroCreeper said:
:erk: He doesn't play for Rob Zombie anymore?

that dude fucked up by ending White Zombie. Who knows what WZ would have evolved into?? Or maybe he sucked so bad that re-inventing himself was the only way to prolong his career. At any rate, he sucks and shouldln't be holding a mic.

I'm glad Tempesta's talent is no longer wasted ion White Zombie.

He was excellent on Exodus "Impact Is Imminent" and "Force Of Habit." Very good on Testament's "Low" as well.

I like the Cult, he will definitely kick them into shape.

And yeah Astbury was doing the Doors of the 21st Century, with the original members of The Doors, I saw that show here in Houston, fucking incredible.

i used to listen to The Cult evey now and then. But since then i have gotten more into Punk and Rap so now they don't do anything for me.

But i still like The Scorpions !!

AlexStomp said:
that dude fucked up by ending White Zombie. Who knows what WZ would have evolved into?? Or maybe he sucked so bad that re-inventing himself was the only way to prolong his career. At any rate, he sucks and shouldln't be holding a mic.
Yeah... now he's a KAZILLIONAIR.
What a fuck-up.