Drummer of Blotted Science?

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
Call me crazy, but wasn't Derek Roddy going to play drums on the album? Or am I just making this all up?

Someone fill me in on what happened. Who's the other drummer? What's his resume like?

Cheers!

Charlie Zeleny. He plays in Behold...the Arctopus. He's very very good. The band is very good. If you like Ron's work, and Canvas Solaris definitely check it out.

I think Chris Adler was originally going to be the drummer.

So you guys are saying Ron never ever mentioned on this VERY board that he had contacted Derek Roddy after things didn't work out with Chris Adler????

Jeez... I must have dreamt the whole thing.

I look forward to hearing this monster. Is it heavy as fuck? Let me hope so.

Dude, i was just messing around.

Anyways he talks about charlie on the main site a little bit.

Just got the CD, if you are a drummer, prepare to be ASTONISHED!! If you like great music, prepare to be ASTONISHED! Very few drummers can do what Charlie does for Blotted Science. Not only are his chops insanely fast, but the precision and feel are excellent. And the arrangements and polyrhythms are mind boggling!! I defy anyone to not get a musical hard on for this CD!

In both cases with Derek and Chris, it was mostly the whole process of working long distance that caused too many problems. Charlie, on the other hand, communicates VERY well personally and musically, and so he got the job done.

Ron