Drummer's in Canberra?

Jozxyqk

Lick my love pump!
Jul 31, 2001
Canberra
Hiya all

Any drummers in canberra wanna try out for a speed/thrash style band? We're only just forming but already have enough originals to compile a set. If you're interested please mail bass_of_sin@yahoo.com.au

Cheers

Yo Jozxyqk!
Finding a descent drummer in Canberra is one of hardest things about (besides finding a bass player who can play three notes in a row and is not a complete wanker or think himself to be Cliff Burton incarnate -like that Fat Cunt from Gauss!).
Any-hoo, if ya'll looking for a drummer, your best is to stick a flyer up in Impact or go hang our at the RockApe (shameless plug:headbang: ) and network with everyone on the metal scene (if ya'll over 18 that is).
I's knows how hard it is finding some descent people for a band in Canberra that aren't already in one. Try being a vocalist and trying to find anyone who wants to jam these days, it's funkin' hard:mad: .
Good luck man & if ya'll ever gets it together, drop us a line & The Pimp might just be able to hook you up with gig (same goes to any Australian band out there).
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

man it's the case anywhere .....

i used to be a drummer and went into guitars at the timne where everyone wanted lead guitarists lol , ended up playing for years to a point i play good tight rythem and good enough leads lol

and now they need drummers lol ....

i'm in melbourne , and it's even harder here , and worse in sydney ..... give me a drumkit and i'll help ya out lol .....

but yeah ,,, fuck it's hard , the good ones are already in bands , and the other good ones are oversease , and the rest pretend to be good g\hiding behind there $5000 drumkits , but can't keep a stedy beat , nor that they can do a good enough fill :lol:

Good luck with the hun .. try www.metalshop.com.au