Drums, Drums, Drums

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I picked up this disc that I had heard about years ago. Jason Bonham Band's IN the Name of My Father, where he covers Zepp covers with sales of the music going to his charity for youth. It's a pleasant surprise. I'm not big on Zepp these days, I just got burnt out on them through the years, but would recommend this disc.
Also got a promo copy of the Neil Peart Anatomy of a Drum solo, I'll just say it smokes! It's aimed at drummers, but guess what?! Even non-drummers will find this essential to the collection! This goes well with the last Rush DVD-R30!!!!

sixxswine said:
I picked up this disc that I had heard about years ago. Jason Bonham Band's IN the Name of My Father, where he covers Zepp covers with sales of the music going to his charity for youth. It's a pleasant surprise. I'm not big on Zepp these days, I just got burnt out on them through the years, but would recommend this disc.
Also got a promo copy of the Neil Peart Anatomy of a Drum solo, I'll just say it smokes! It's aimed at drummers, but guess what?! Even non-drummers will find this essential to the collection! This goes well with the last Rush DVD-R30!!!!

indeed, i have it (being a drummer) and it is indeed awesome. although, i did love the sound simon got on the Evil Or Divine live DVD on his drum solo (dio).