Drunk once again!

Erkan

mr-walker.bandcamp
Jun 16, 2008
Uppsala, Sweden
mr-walker.bandcamp.com
Sooooo........ fuck girsl, right?

Girls are crap. Baaaaah wtf, fml! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- their life!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- you!

Ok I've got shitloads of editing to do on my album. and then we've got allt he bass left for tracking, and quite a bit of vocals. man this shit is never gonna be done, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-. Uhmmm, this thread is meaningless sooooo like, delete it if you want, I'm just toooooooooo druuuuuuuuuuuunk to caaaaaaaaaaaaareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. HAW HAW HA! I want a dog.

I'm gonna buy a dog after summer. Seriously. A nice little doggy! ANd I wannt to omce to USA and go for a roadtrip! I awnna drive through Arizona and shit. EYEEEEEEEEAH.

I also want to visit Gareth in UK! YEEEEEEEEAH!. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-.

JAG KNULLA DERAS LIV KNULLA INTE DITT LIV DU KOMER SNART BLI KÄND MED DTT ALLBUM OSV SÅ OROA DIG Inte, FAN VA GROUPEIS DU KOMMER FÅ <33
älskar dig erkan

Cobra here :headbang:
Also currently have Newcastle Brown and some kind of Fudgey Liquor or something...

Haha waking up and having this thread opened is awesome. Wtf, I was preeeeeeetty wasted last night and now I feel kind of uhhh... not too good. Not bad enough to say the cliché "never again!" though. ;)

Bitch problems!