Drunk once again!

SMORE SCHNAPPS?!?!?!?!
SMORE SCHNAPPPPPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE CONFEDERACAHHHHH!

cartman3.jpg

I'm only a quarter Swedish, and I think too American to be bi-lingual. I'm also too lazy to translate that shit since I'm on my phone and it would take forever.

But I can say, DRUNK THREADS RULE!

Sorry about your girlie problems. If you have a cool Swedish accent come to America and you'll have girls all over you. Arizona can be cool, but don't go during the summer unless your ride has some sweet AC.

I'm only a quarter Swedish, and I think too American to be bi-lingual. I'm also too lazy to translate that shit since I'm on my phone and it would take forever.

But I can say, DRUNK THREADS RULE!

Sorry about your girlie problems. If you have a cool Swedish accent come to America and you'll have girls all over you. Arizona can be cool, but don't go during the summer unless your ride has some sweet AC.

I dunno what kind of accent I have really but I'm sure you'll hear some swedish accent in it. I try not to speak english with a heavy swedish accent because I HATE IT SO MUCH... SOOOOO MUCH! :) I'll be posting some studio logs soon so I guess you'll hear me then.

About Arizona, I'm actually planning a trip to the US sometime and buying a cheap car to go cross country with. I wanna drive through the Arizona desert and eventually go to Las Vegas and stuff. That would rock so much!

Take solace in this Erkan

UnifiedBitchTheory2.jpg

Haha nice Marcus! Thumbs up for that.

Erkan, my friend, you're the most awesome drunk ever.

My hats' off to you. We gotta party together! :D

Thank you sir! :) Yep, I'll make my way over to the US sometime. I'm actually thinking if I should come after this summer or perhaps wait until next summer. I really want to make a loooooooong road trip in the US and drive through the deserts and shit!

Thank you sir! :) Yep, I'll make my way over to the US sometime. I'm actually thinking if I should come after this summer or perhaps wait until next summer. I really want to make a loooooooong road trip in the US and drive through the deserts and shit!

God damn that'd be so badass.. Make your starting point Minnesota. And do it next Summer so I'll have a bit more of my shit together. You'll fly out here, we'll drive around and gather a few more sneapsters and explore the US together!

Fuckin' a, I'm serious! :kickass:

Hey Erkan, just wanted to say I listened to your summer project on myspace, and I like what I've heard so far, I must say that my favorite is Watery, especially the end, there is a progressive rock feeling that I enjoy very much !
I hope your next project will be as good as what I'm listening ! Keep rocking and don't bother about girls, your music is your lover and it will never treat you bad !

Hey Erkan, just wanted to say I listened to your summer project on myspace, and I like what I've heard so far, I must say that my favorite is Watery, especially the end, there is a progressive rock feeling that I enjoy very much !
I hope your next project will be as good as what I'm listening ! Keep rocking and don't bother about girls, your music is your lover and it will never treat you bad !

Wow that was a post I did not expect in a thread like this but thank you so much my good sir! :)

Ouch, my new project will be a lot different than that project but hopefully you'll like that too! It won't be as experimentational though. Time will tell. Stay tuned to the forum or my website/blog for updates because I'll be posting some video logs soon.