drunken nothingness

DarkNoise

Grotesque Butchery Rabbit
Well, I've been hitting the bottle since noon, so it's been six hours now, and I have to say, tomorrow being my sixth month anniversary I'm pretty happy.

My wife hates my music, and I hate hers, but we compromise. And tonight, I just watched the extended edition of Megadeth: Behind the Music, and I have to say, Dave is fuckin awesome. I respect the hell out of him. Not everyone would take 15 tries to be sobre, most would give up after one through three tries.

And as a true drunk (almost alcoholic) I know I should get help if it gets any worse, but right now I'm having fun.

Which brings me to Warrell; Man, you got way more self control than I do. I could not deal with the fame (especially dealing with us insane UM'ers) and the stresses. And quitting drinking? I don't feel like I ever could, so kudos to you for being able to man.

Anyway, enough weirdness, this is a drunken post (the best kind?) and I just gotta say.... my wife is still jealous for some reason of the female members (you're all hot, but I have priorities toward the hottest, sexiest, most cuddlable woman ever_.

Monkey spam weirdness to you all!

Does this post win the award for worst post of the year? Will anyone even discuss it (as no one seems to post after I do most of the time)? We shall see.

All i can say is, congratulations. Six years with this person is beautiful. And something I aspire to. Cheers.

(even though I've pretty much stopped drinking and have a bunch alcohol in my ass collecting dust now)