drunken fun...

etherealsadness

borderline personality
Sep 14, 2001
ask your mother...
this is pretty stupid, but yesterday I was totally smashed.... that's not unusual, but i was on the official Nevermore site and looked at that retarded link to the "anti-Nevermore" page..... I found it so hilarious that that page was so stupid and filled with non-substancial anger that i started laughing my ass off..... Hmmmm, that was my drunken fun for the night.... Just look at it when you're drunk, maybe you'll get a laugh or two out of it.

Yeah, I thought the sight was pretty stupid too, calling them Neverwhore. It amazes me that someone would spend that much time and effort designing a page for something they dislike. Just like the saying goes "any publicity is great whether its bad or good," because the band is still getting mentioned. Personally, I dislike Limp Bizkit, Korn, Drowning Pool, and the majority of this nu-"no"metal crap, but I'm not going waste my time devoting it to a whole anti-numetal website. Mentioning that I dislike these bands is enough, if someone asks me why I don't like them, then I'll tell them why.

you know what you should try doing drunk? try playing "truth-or-dare jenga" drunk. i can't say that i've actually tried it YET, ("yet", key word) but that game is flipping hilarious SOBER, so drunk, it's gotta be a riot. :lol: heeheehee:D