Unreleased demos

Ambivalent

Jun 25, 2007
Yesterday I was at a local gig and I met this guy and we starting talking outside because the band playing at the time was some run-of-the-mill deathcore, sooner or later I brought up Nevermore and he told me that he had somehow gotten a hold of the demo tracks from TGE. Are there the demo tracks out on the interbutts somewherez? I'd be interested in hearing them. Also, cocks.

EDIT:

I'm not sure if he had the actual TGE demos, because when I mentioned Nevermore he simply said that he had some unreleased demo tracks from them, and didn't know the album name, so I started randomly naming albums and he settled on TGE (He "believes" that's it). Let me also add that this guy might have been just saying stupid shit. He was also saying how he had unreleased demo tracks from Cannibal Corpse and Nile albums. I think he was probably a stupid drunk bastard, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

He's most likely referring to the Utopia 92' demo as a track from it, World Unborn, was later adapted into A Future Uncertain. Parts of that demo were attached to the 2006 re-release of the S/T album. He could also be refering to the untitled 94' demo as it also has a version of World Unborn on it, however, I don't believe that's spread around the net as much as the 92' demo did.

As for CC and Nile, their demos are easily found on the internet, and there's a lot of officially unreleased material on them. One of the CC demo's is a large amount of the Vile album recorded with Chris Barnes on vocals (it also includes a couple possessed covers). Same goes for the Nile Demos (the first one of their demos being really fucking awesome).

Eric is right...there are no demos of TGE cycling round the internet right now. thank god...
-Jeff

I asked him if he meant the Utopia demos and he told me that wasn't it. Eh, I was hoping someone would be like "yeahz heer you go." D:

I've never heard of demos for TGE, but I have a bunch of their old demos from their first albums