Party stories

haha! come on kirsty, it wasn't a bad thing at all! really, i think you should be proud, not embarrassed! and alcohol is good for our health! cigarrettes too!!

What, something to do with Monopoly? I'm confuzzled. Kirsty, you'll have some explaining to do on msn! And you have to be online anyways cos I gotta send you the videos!

I think john lord might have a crush on Al of D.

don't say that, kirsty will be jealous.

i can't explain why i think u should be proud cause i have to reveal what u said in order to do this!! well there is a possibility i didn't understand what u said though, but i don't think so! anyway....!

I wasn't gonna start a new thread just for this. Since I had previously mentioned that we couldn't a damn thing in Kirsty's video, I stumbled on a Robin Williams' piece, that I found pretty funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i quit drinking almost three years ago now, so i'm lacking in party stories, but i shall tell you all about the last time i ever got drunk. Download festival 2005, got there, drank a full bottle of Baileys, 1/4 bottle of vodka with copious amounts of red bull followed by my mate putting a bottle of poppers under my nose and not moving it for ages. The result was i fell down... but i couldn't remember falling down, so when my friends told me to stand up i tried to explain that if i didn't remember falling down, how could i know how i fell down, therefore how could i possibly know how to stand up again.

This went on for about five minutes before Alex got annoyed and dragged me to my feet... followed by a ten minute rant of me accusing him of pushing me over, because if he pulled me up, then it must have been him who pushed me down in the first place, or he couldn't possibly have picked me up again!

Ah the joys of drunken logic.... needless to say i'm now very happy being sober :p