I had this awesome dream:O

Eddie....feel free to destroy!!!! Because I have hunted for that CD for like a year almost!!! I'm gunna get it signed along with my Allegiance promo and Breaking The Silence single.

I see them in November (maybe twice) Woooo!!!!

xx Kirsty

I hope you bought the story of the girl along with the two cds... You better. Really. Seriously. You better have...

Ask again! Don't you know about perseverance and curiosity? I thought you were a woman... Are you?

OH!

I've been meaning to post this for like over a week! But I had a dream and Firewind were in it too!!!!!!

We were at a caravan site just hanging out and partying and I'm sitting with Bob, who is the main character in the dream I guess. And we're all just having fun and the next thing I know they are sending me to the off sales in the caravan site. So at this time I'm underage to be served booze. So the guy behind the counter is REALLY hot.

So I go in and start flirting with him like blatantly and he's all like OOFT. So I'm like can I have a crate of Fosters, 2 crates of Stella and 6 litres of cider (I even remember what I ordered FFS). So he's like "you wont be able to carry that yourself" and I'm all "Well sexy strong off sales worker are you wanting to help me carry it and you can join our party?" and he's like "sure yeah, I bunk off in 5 minutes".

So we carry the booze back to the caravan and Petros and Gus are downing booze like you wouldn't believe and Bob is filling up water balloons (WTF?). So I go over and sit next to Bob on a deck chair with this guy in tow and we basically tell him to fuck off (even though he helped carry the booze!?) and the basic jist of the dream is we all get WRECKED and have a massive orgy.

OK....the bit about the orgy is lies...but the rest is actual vivid in my memory. FUCKED UP.

xx Kirsty

I lived out of a vehicle for a year. Not as fun as it looks. Especially the annoying nosey park hosts at most of the camping grounds. :loco:

I once had this fucking awesome dream where I was the sidekick of some Terminator-dude. We were smashing this huge Drug-Cartel with guns and rocket launchers and explosions like the A-Team... Sounds awesome, right?
In the end of the dream I met Gus and Bob in a park, we sat down and jammed with guitars. If you ever saw the picture of Gus, where he's jamming with Chris Amott then you know what I mean. :)

I once had this fucking awesome dream where I was the sidekick of some Terminator-dude. We were smashing this huge Drug-Cartel with guns and rocket launchers and explosions like the A-Team... Sounds awesome, right?
In the end of the dream I met Gus and Bob in a park, we sat down and jammed with guitars. If you ever saw the picture of Gus, where he's jamming with Chris Amott then you know what I mean. :)

wow dude fuck, VERY old tread revival