Firewind Show In Thessaloniki

Kirsty?! At the swedish tours they play in gothenburg and stockholm right the days after each others.. If firewind had a tourbus we could ask if we could go with them to travel to the other show the enext day(A) :rofl: thought I fear they don't have and that they will flight or something and we'll never know what flight =(

Nah, they have a tour bus for definite.

I think I'd refuse the offer of going on their tour bus to travel to the next date. Cramping their privacy and stuff I'd feel all guilty and weird!

But yeah. Me and Alan are defo hitting the Sweden and Norway dates. Finland is getting a miss!

xx Kirsty

then we'll see each others backstage then kirsty;) but how does it works?:S is it backstage after the gig or when they are playing? cus if it is when they're playing it isn't so fun :p because you wanna stand in the front of the crowd eh? =)

It's after the gig :)

At Thessaloniki they were backstage and me and Alan didn't know we could go backstage but turns out we could. Heavy gutted!

It's my mission to meet all the forumers. I've met cavegirl, -SpikeMilan- and Aran so far...that I know of!

xx Kirsty

FFTTO!!!

That's the next abbreviation in the forum following the very famous FF-FOOT-WAH!. Stands for FIREWIND FORUM TRIP TO OZ!

Actually I wouldn't mind going back to Oz, I'm closest to anyone (out of Oz obviously), especially when I go back home for holidays. Aah Oz, beautiful country.

I just need to find the cheapest airline to take me there and I'll go.

Seriously. It's a place I've always wanted to visit. The only things stopping me are the price of flights and the long hours (though I can sleep like a baby on a plane these days).

FFTTO!!!!!

xx Kirsty

Oh and PS - here are some pictures from Thessaloniki :)

So...we arrived at Vienna Airport after a wild night out ^_^

IMG_0025.jpg

We arrived in Thessaloniki and took the bus. We got off at the White Tower

IMG_0031.jpg

We walked along the waterfront by the White Tower and I saw a cool fountain

IMG_0027-1.jpg

By this time it was getting quite late...around 5-6pm and the sun was starting to set...

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

It was really pretty :) So we decided to book into a hotel...but we couldn't find one!!! So we walked along a big long street called "Egnatia" and saw these awesome shops (lmao - Spike - remember in Copenhagen!?!?!?)

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

Inside the above shops front window was this:

IMG_0034.jpg

Kinky Greeks!!!

So we eventually found a hotel and that is the end of my pictures.

xx Kirsty

Yeah Australia is a pretty awesome place, a lot of it is fairly empty, but its nice to go somewhere knowing that there is less than hundred people within 1000km of you.

Its a bit hot in the summer where i am, it gets over 40C regularly through the day, sometimes it can edge towards 50C.

Winter is in the middle of the year, and where i am, it can drop to -5C over night, top temps of anything between 18 and 30.

But the whole country varies greatly...

Down in Tasmania you can have winter days that dont go above 8C.

Ive got snow covered mountains 4 hours from me, and 4 hours in the other direction is a scorched desert.

50C is nothing for an island/beach boy like me, mwaha!

Although with so much heat in my life, I'd rather have 5C. Oooooh I love me some cold weather!

Oooh the madness that would ensue. THE UTTER MADNESS! OH YEAAAAAH! I don't even want to know what would happen... Well something's for sure, I'd be hammered on Scotch 24/7 hahaha.

But there aren't any funny signs in Scotland like Copenhagen or Thessaloníki :( I mean, Hos Munch? Seriously! That's just epic.

Nothing to do with the Firewind show, but last night, I had a couchsurfer who was from Thessaloniki. And no, she didn't know Firewind unfortunately.