Stockholm/Gothenburg Highlights Courtesy Of Kirst-ehhh and Al of D

Kirst-ehhh

Epic Kirsty
Jan 2, 2007
Glasgow, Scotland
www.myspace.com
Very short. Using Katie condensation skills!

My arm is sore but here we go:

We arrived late on in the evening (well early morning) to Stockholm. We then had to figure out their fuck up transport system. Where it costs 80Kr (about £8) for a two stop trip (WTF!).

Got to our hostel...where someone had stole our key! So we had to wake everyone in the room up to let us in :)

Next day, we checked out, got a bit lost and got caught up in a big march abour Iraq on our way to our 'boatel' (HOTEL THAT'S ON A BOAT!!!!). I had a wee bit of sleep then we went to the venue. GIG WAS AWESOME. As per. VERY sweaty XD

Me and Alan then met Mark, who signed my cast. 'A beer to get me well soon'. MMMHMMM. Then we met Apollo...and Apollo's brother! Yes...he has a brother ^_^ and his brothers friends. We eventually got kicked out of the venue. We then went to the tourbus. Me, Al, Apollo, Apollo's brother + 2 friends sat and had beeeeers. Was good! Then Apollo's brother and friends left and we sat with Apollo and the roadie (I can't remember his name, sorry!) and we watched like the entire 'The Doors' DVD. Had more beer and red wine. Then I went downstairs and talked to Bob for like 10 minutes. LAWL @ our convo.

Eventually left the bus because we had to go back to our boatel and by this time it was like 2.30am. We went to 7/11 then got a bus.

GOTHENBURG

Not as exciting. MET EDDIE!!!!!! HE'S ALIIIVE!!!!!! And he's awesome. Also met Dream Evil! WOOT! Met Apollo's wife again and spoke to her for a few mins whilst I was fighting for oxygen on my way out of the main venue. Met all the guys again but mainly happy that Eddie's girlfriend did not eat him.

xx Kirsty

HAhaha wtf :rofl: It was nice to meet you kirsty ^^ though I don't have a GF anymore and I'm really lucky for that :rofl: She said my time with my band were tooking me too much-.- then she can go to hell... :rofl: it's too bad our bus went so early so we couldn't stay longer though.. :rofl: but got a photo with me and gus and talked to him! That's what counts!!! :rofl:

yeah kirsty of course we missed ya...

i don't know why, but you are the leader of the forum!! the soul of the party, if y'know what i mean!!

and c'mon, tell us about heaven...

you think that something happened with kirsty and apollo? yeah, that explains 'heaven' and all her amazement!

Haha! I'll make a post when I get home!

But no it's a wee bit to do with Apollo...but not like that! His wife was in Oslo. She is amazing! And they have the CUTEST dog!

But yeah, leader of the forum?? Haha! Well I'll include the tale of how I am famous (since that happened in Oslo too!) when I post.

I'm on such a comedown. Back to normal, non-touring life tomorrow :(

xx Kirsty