Firewind Show In Thessaloniki

You should have asked her if she knew of any of those shops. Haha.

I think living in Thessaloniki would be awesome. I just can't cope with heat. And I'm assuming it gets quite warm in summer over there.

When I was there it was cold, but about Scottish spring-time cold. Fresh. Everyone over there was freezing. Petros said I was crazy because I didn't think it was cold and didn't have a jacket on.

Apparently here in Scotland last week in was warmer than all the Greek islands. Damn you global warming!!!!!

Anyway....I'm blabbering O_O

xx Kirsty

The ideal temperature I like is around 0C though I can easily deal with about 10C colder or 15C warmer.

My theory is that it is much easier to put on more clothes and heat up than it is to cool down.

-18C is hella extreme though!!!!!

xx Kirsty

LIES!!!!!! You weirdo. My skin would MELT in that temperature! It's been about 22C in Glasgow last summer. We had some sort of freak fallout heatwave.

But all you need for folks to be out in their bikinis here is about 15C and sun.

xx Kirsty

Lmao. It's like when my European buddies came to visit me in the Philippines during the Filipino summer, they used up a tube of sunscreen a day practically. 50C RAH!

lol haha you guys are funny! sorry kirsty but i'm gonna have to agree with chopzta!! here in greece we prefer higher temperatures than you! 21-27C is ideal for me! summertime in Thessaloniki it's around 32-37C high temperatures! (last year perhaps 40+!!)

and in greece the folks need at least 25-30C to be out in their bikinis!

but it's not strange of cousre... it's how anyone is used to...

Haha!

We hit 51 a couple of years ago, id like to see how youd go in that Kirsty :lol:

Anywhere from 24 - 30 and sunny is a perfect day.

Yeah i'd bet you'd emigrate in scandinavia or Alaska!! but you won't have firewind around your neighbourhood all the time!!!! :)

BTW, we haven't heard any news from firewind for a long time... what's going on? we want the cd single released NOW!! (and the dvd!)

Yeah, it's a "shipped before the day of release" thing and it states the day of release as the 26th of March on the site....when it says here it's the 24th...

So alas, meh.

I haven't seen the DVD thing anywhere else though which is pretty awesome.

xx Kirsty