Reviews!

London show was great! Good mix of songs, but only one off of Forged by Fire which was slightly disappoiniting. But they played Destination Forever...brilliant and unexpected. A big "fuck you" to the wee fanny in the shirt and tie that annihilated Bob's keyboard. Imagine if he'd done in during the second song instead of the second last one? Could have ruined the show. I hope he's dead.

Aye, anyway, the pre-show clinic/acoustic set was really good, worth going too. I spoke to Apollo for a few minutes, and he is indeed a really nice guy. He was so embarassed when he spilled a bit of his pint on my girlfriend's leg. :lol:

Apollo signed a guys demin jacket in Glasgow and he was all "Oh my God...I've ruined your jacket :( "

Heh. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Someone just give me him wrapped in a pink bow for my birthday please????

xx Kirsty

SHHH!!! He has no wife, that isn't really a wedding ring on his finger and he SHALL be mines <3

(But yeah...if it comes to it I'll actually ask his Misses)

He's just the cutest :)

Petros is my 2nd choice through cuteness and Gus is my 3rd. Bob is my 4th...and if you even DARE put Mark Cross in a pink bow and give me him for my birthday...I think I'd just hurt you :p

xx Kirsty

I doubt you can get Mark in a pink bow, HIS missus would definitely have something to say haha.

kirsty you could just tie them all up in one big line and molest them?? would save time... :)

OOOOOOH!!!!! OOOH!!! OOOH!!!

^_^

I just....oooh!!!! I'm going to Bloodstock...just for Firewind. But does Mark actually have a Misses??

He invited two girls (both of whom I know and are underage ;) ) onto the tour bus for "drinks". If my boyfriend ever did that he'd well be in the dog house!!!

But actually...one big line and molesting them sounds like a plan :kickass:

xx Kirsty

OOOOOOH!!!!! OOOH!!! OOOH!!!

^_^

I just....oooh!!!! I'm going to Bloodstock...just for Firewind. But does Mark actually have a Misses??

He invited two girls (both of whom I know and are underage ;) ) onto the tour bus for "drinks". If my boyfriend ever did that he'd well be in the dog house!!!

But actually...one big line and molesting them sounds like a plan :kickass:

xx Kirsty

Hum I wonder if I might get in some sort of trouble for this lol. But anyways, yeah he does. He told me that his wife is Greek, which is how he hooked up with the Firewind guys cos he moved to Athens. (He's pretty much the linguist in the band apparently, cos he's also fluent in German from the Helloween/Metalium days... And Gus speaks rapid-fire Greek to him at times).

The only person you'll get in trouble from is me!!!

I might have just died a little inside. Bah.

Yes, I WAS invited. But I couldn't accept. I had to go home :mad: Or I'd have missed my last bus and been walking (no monies for taxis) and my friends are IMPATIENT BASTARDS!!!

xx Kirsty

mmm five sweaty smelly men on a tour bus for X amount of days away from the wifes/girlfriends; what they must get up to...what a lovely aroma they must leave behind... :yuk:

LOL! Yeah...my friend who was on the bus said they just sat and watched music videos and drank Jack D and cock...I mean coke :p

And that they were all talking Greek to each other and she couldn't understand them :)

xx Kirsty

When I met them the first time in November and was chatting with Bob, he told me that they had a playstation 2 in the bus (maybe Dragonforce's, I dunno) and he'd spend his time playing Need For Speed Most Wanted haha. If I remember right also, he said he'd beat everyone and they were tired of playing with him :lol: or something along those lines...