Firewind is the best band! TRUST ME!

alenVogelnikFirewind

New Metal Member
Nov 5, 2010
Slovenia , Tržič
the new songs are very very good i cant belive ilisten it every day really god job all in firewind band special apollo , bob , gus,....:devil:
and im the biggest fan in slovenia¨! i listen only firewind music¨! and other metal but¨! firewind top 1.! and i will listen 4 ever¨!
if anybody say me firewind is suck band i will kick him to the death¨!:Shedevil:
have a nice day firewind fans...¨! lucky you :D if you picture whit bob and gus g.¨! becase i cant im to far .. deep in europe *(slovenia) and country is to small..
bye bye :p:wave:

the new songs are very very good i cant belive ilisten it every day really god job all in firewind band special apollo , bob , gus,....:devil:
and im the biggest fan in slovenia¨! i listen only firewind music¨! and other metal but¨! firewind top 1.! and i will listen 4 ever¨!
if anybody say me firewind is suck band i will kick him to the death¨!:Shedevil:
have a nice day firewind fans...¨! lucky you :D if you picture whit bob and gus g.¨! becase i cant im to far .. deep in europe *(slovenia) and country is to small..
bye bye :p:wave:

wow.. dude! glad you could join us! But sorry to pop the bubble... but we all know this already. and we trust our ears on it. maybe go and try to convince some pop-dudes over at the *insert random pop figure here*-forum about this? :)