Firewind in Vienna, 28.11.2008

Akasha777

New Metal Member
Nov 30, 2008
Slovenia
Has anybody been there?

It was my first ever Firewind gig, I came there with my friend (we're both from Slovenia and it was a trip just for this show). Unfortunately Firewind never played in our contry yet.. :cry:

Anyway, it was a really great show for me....I could only wish for more such experiences.

I loved the feeling of being close to the band beacuse it was a small venue (without those silly rails&securities in front) and the band was so positive and in good mood all the time. We could literally feel their energy and they were greeting the fans in front all the time. :p

Not to mention that after the show Apollo was so nice to take pics with us.

Thanks a lot for this great show, I wish it lasted longer and I wish I could see more of them in the similar intensive atmosphere (large gigs never give so much to the fans as the small venues)...

hahahaha apollo looks so happy!!! that's such a brilliant picture!!! Glad you had a good time, the interaction Firewind always have with their crowd is one of reason i love them, they put on an amazing performance every time and really bring the audience into the whole experience