Would you like to see Firewind having a duet with another band?

hehe thought you might like that one kirsty
although if it ever happened you'd have to make tim alter the spelling of his name :p
awwwww i miss tim, hell i miss them all :( well except tobias, i don't know him, but the rest of them i miss :(

hehe just seen a bulletin from Divine heresy about new tour dates, asking for comments. my comment went:

"None of the tour dates are in the UK so you fail."

Then i went all serious and asked when they were coming back to the UK because we needed them...

I didn't mention the fact that we need to stroke Tim's hair, they might have gotten a little scared :p

well honestly, i thought the "Breaking The Silence" duet was good, but its not one of my favorite songs. like i'd only put it on Firewind's Greatest Hits because it was one of their singles.

well my favorite metal vocalist is Damnagoras from my favorite band Elvenking. not sure how a duet with that band would work, but i guess it would be interesting to see what happened.

in rap they always do duets and feature other rappers, in at least half or more from each album. Metal doesn't really need duets. its interesting a couple times per career, but i don't think Firewind needs to do a duet for a little while.