Who would you really want to see Firewind tour with?

So lately, with all the talk about Nightrage, I decided to pop in Nightrage - Sweet Vengeance for a listen and I realized that Tom Englund is there, guest-singing.

I would personally lose my mind if there was an Evergrey/Firewind tour. So, which band(s) would you just love to see Firewind play with? And I'm talking a tour, not a festival, so basically a bill with no more than 4 bands. Oh and Firewind playing all of their songs doesn't count :lol:

I think I'd go with a Symphony X/Firewind/Evergrey/Galneryus tour. Or maybe replace Symphony X with Nevermore... Goddamn I dunno. Ah well, either Symphony X or Nevermore, that would probably one of the best lineups ever.

What about
Spheric universe experiment
Seventh wonder
Darkwater

As headliner i dont care with what support band they play.:p
As support with Megadeth and Kamelot again. :D
And with Iron Maiden would be cool.

:oops:
They didnt support Megadeth.
Seen so many concerts this year that i got a little confused.:lol:

Firewind and Black Label Society (with BLS as warmup (of course!). However, with a Gus G. and Zakk Wylde guitar duo as an encore!

Rock!

or you know what would be fucking cool?
A Gus G. Tour with this lineup:
Mystic Prophecy
Dream Evil
Nightrage
Firewind
+ All Star Encore with a whole bunch of cover songs
+ A fucking great aftershow party with lots of beer and laughing

or you know what would be fucking cool?
A Gus G. Tour with this lineup:
Mystic Prophecy
Dream Evil
Nightrage
Firewind
+ All Star Encore with a whole bunch of cover songs
+ A fucking great aftershow party with lots of beer and laughing

That would not be the G3 or big four but the 4G,
100% of pure epic

Old bandmates Mystic Prophecy have a great new release this year. Perhaps a tour with Firewind? ;)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIR0fegM-AE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIR0fegM-AE[/ame]

Very good question but it's kind of hard to answer that cause i really wanna see then with lots of bands together...let's try

Am i supposed to write Headline? ....

Well Headline: MetallicA

support : Foreshadowing

FirewinD ......

2)... In Flames,Machine Head, FirewinD
3) Rotting Christ + FirewinD

Ozzy w/ GUs G ( ok this is already done) but i wanna really see that in front of me......LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!