labyrinth
vision divine
angra
symphon x
dream theater
stratovarius
pain of salvation

on my first list I made it hade
Vision Devine and Labyrinth too and I forgot to relist them..My Error . Pain Of Salvation I seen them at the Progfest and also had twp of their cd's I still cannot get what people seen in them..I absolutly hate the singers voice....Dream Theater...seen then so many times they actually bore me..not really music just shred fest.....John Myung is the shit though...

Em'--- Time Requiem? do you really think that is a good idea? I think there is some bad Blood there...is Time Requiem even a band anymore it is hard to find anything on them I know Anderson (former Adagio Keyboard player) has a solo cd comming out the end of Feb.. "space Odessey". Does Time Requiem have a website?
Symphony X would be killer...

Jerich said:
Em'--- Time Requiem? do you really think that is a good idea? I think there is some bad Blood there...is Time Requiem even a band anymore it is hard to find anything on them I know Anderson (former Adagio Keyboard player) has a solo cd comming out the end of Feb.. "space Odessey". Does Time Requiem have a website?
Symphony X would be killer...

Of course its good idea, but i think Symphony X is better idea. Time Requiem is band still. Andersson is just doing now Space Odyssey 2. www.anderssonmusic.com is his webiste. By the way listen the new samples of space odyssey

PRauhala; i have to be truthful with you here I really do not like Time Requiem sounds way to much like a lame ass version of Yngwie malmsteen,,,I hate the guitar tone it so bad on all his MP3's that it makes me sick..and Andersson seems to be a pain in the ass to deal with..just through interviews and his own website info seems like he is very difficult. I liked what he did on Adagios Ingis but to be honest keys sounded over processed. so I 'll pass on anything he's in.....

Jerich said:
PRauhala; i have to be truthful with you here I really do not like Time Requiem sounds way to much like a lame ass version of Yngwie malmsteen,,,I hate the guitar tone it so bad on all his MP3's that it makes me sick..and Andersson seems to be a pain in the ass to deal with..just through interviews and his own website info seems like he is very difficult. I liked what he did on Adagios Ingis but to be honest keys sounded over processed. so I 'll pass on anything he's in.....

Aha. I just heard new cd and i have to say im dissapointed. I dont like that guitarist and songs are just so same! hmm.. you all should start to listen jazz&fusion theres always new and good things.. (im not saying metal isnt good)

which CD? By Artension becuase thta's Vitalij's band and he rules the keyboard there is a bunch of music he and Stephan worked on here in Philadelphia PA USA..Pre-Adagio..I would love to hear it will never be released due to Record Contracts etc...the demons of the Bizzz...i feel that Rhapsody suck really bad but everyone is jumping on them ..i think the guitar player sucks and i mean sucks bad..you cannot even tell there is a guitar on most of the cd's becuase it is mixed so low and over shadowed by all the orchestral movements.and to top it off they are just cheese......

i love vitalij but artensions last record is just terrible!actually the only thing great about the album is vitalij.steve digiorgio played on that album too but his basswork is not really a big deal.

oh by the way i forgot about rhapsody!i think the tone of the guitar is just right for their music,the guitarist sux but who cares the music is totally fun(e.g. power of the dragonflame,rain of the thousand flame,andThe village of dwarves)

v01c354nd51gn5 said:
who should Adagio tour with?

ANYONE!!!!!!!! just get them on tour. seeing these guys live would so rule.

Sure:) in finland it will be nice. And by the way i dont like kuprij. listen hes song game of power (or what ever it is) what hes playing in 1.00. if that sounds good you like crap music.

ps. im not sure of the song so dont abuse me yet...

PRauhala said:
Sure:) in finland it will be nice. And by the way i dont like kuprij. listen hes song game of power (or what ever it is) what hes playing in 1.00. if that sounds good you like crap music.

ps. im not sure of the song so dont abuse me yet...
go get his album high definition (with greg howe)its one of the best instrumental album ive ever heard :worship: