Who would you really want to see Firewind tour with?

-SpikeMilan-

Doopdoop-rah-doopdoop
Apr 23, 2007
So lately, with all the talk about Nightrage, I decided to pop in Nightrage - Sweet Vengeance for a listen and I realized that Tom Englund is there, guest-singing.

I would personally lose my mind if there was an Evergrey/Firewind tour. So, which band(s) would you just love to see Firewind play with? And I'm talking a tour, not a festival, so basically a bill with no more than 4 bands. Oh and Firewind playing all of their songs doesn't count :lol:

I think I'd go with a Symphony X/Firewind/Evergrey/Galneryus tour. Or maybe replace Symphony X with Nevermore... Goddamn I dunno. Ah well, either Symphony X or Nevermore, that would probably one of the best lineups ever.

if firewind did an american tour with Elvenking, i'd probably die. i wouldn't care if they were both opening bands, i'd kill to see them both!

with firewind i'd like... that's a tough choice but i'd pick stratovarius and apocalyptica

Well there was already a Firewind/Power Quest bill (supporting Angra). Although if you weren't in Europe, you missed it. Or could be in Europe, but in a city where they didn't tour.

I thought about Edguy too, that would be a nice bill.

But a bill like Immortal, Firewind and Carcass would be great haha

I don't tend to go to gigs other than Manchester & Liverpool, UK. I was planning on going to Leeds for Sonata Arctica until I heard it was a Unia tour. I went to Wacken last year though and was going to go to London for the CoB/Kiuas show until I heard it was sold out... I'm not always skint. Just most of the time.

Wow.. a coach... that could be a fine idea. I was planning on getting on like 5 trains to go see Sonata Arctica. :p Cheap B&B, up for the coach back in early morning?

I googled it. It's fairly easy to find a place.

I mean, I had just turned 17 and they never even asked me for ID O_O Generally though if it's a big city it'll have a late night opening club. ESPECIALLY London (which is where a lot of the one off date gigs happen).

xx Kirsty

headline: Michael Schenker Group
support: Firewind

or

Black Sabbath
Firewind

:):p:):headbang::kickass:

that would be SO FUCKING INSANELY AWESOME!!!

My ideal gig is:

FIREWIND
Threshold
Serenity

Although if I could only have 2 it would be Firewind and Serenity. LOVE Threshold.

I have infact seen Threshold and Serenity play the same bill with Kamelot.

xx Kirsty